Am Back !!!!

Though Not with a Bang.. At least I know I have made it

Before that Sorry Sorry Sorry..............Sorry for not updating this space for such a long time.. Which Even I didnt anticipate....So why did I not update it regularly?

Was Buzee Man....C'mon understand....

SO to start with what do I write now???????? Huh! It looks that its been a long time ever since I wrote.. well i just read a tag in some unkmnown random link i read....

Ten things I miss having in my life now...Gotcha! Thats hell of a Topic.. Whadya say?

1. I miss all the pocket money from my dad. Now stop grudging that my dad gave me more than what I required then...
Am telling you about the money that he kept in his pocket..which I took it whenever possible...Papa, do you now know where all those missing Rs.100/-'s went?

2. I miss the summer vacation I spent in my Nanni's house...she used to flatter me for all those naughty naughty things I did ...She spoilt me a lot more than anyone..

3. The mangoes we ( myself, my sister and our friend) stole from the neighbors tree...

4. The thrashings I got from my momma for all the activities(sorry I cant much elaborate it here.. Isn't it pappa?) I did...

5. Sitting on the terrace and trying to peek a boo at the neighbour's first floor...( Pappa don read this... You will hate me) I think I had just completed my 12th STD. Myself and my dear friend tun tun we had a nice pass time...A just married couple had moved in to the first floor next door..
Seeing him we would go to the terrace and would wait for their romance to start...Oops now don think bad of me OK...All we got to see was the catch me if you can game played round and round the bed...after that it would go dark...This dint interest us for a long time.. we were initmidated only for a weeks time... after that it was Naayy...

6. The mid afternoon sleep on Saturdays after an oil bath and a heavy meal...

7. The play ground and the amateur foot ball, basket ball and the throw ball played there...

8. Being the guardian angel for the class mates who met their beau and love in the evening after tution hours...though i never had had the opportunity to have one...

9. The samosas and Ice creams I ate at Sea Kings...

10. My parents sent me out (!!!! Sory Papa.. I know how much peace it brought you rather) when I was 18 and still living far away from them.. I miss my Home...

Since I have come back and that too with a taggy kind of a Post Why Should I not Tag You All.. Everyone of you are tagged...PH,Scribbler, S4n705h,Vigneswaralu,Chronic Writer,Compassion Unlimited, Crazy Bugga, Sirpy.. and whomever I have missed please take the tag and do it ... Don't wait for me to tag you all....

9 Stings:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Look at that..nice way of punishing us all with your TAG..hm..what to do..its a BLOG ,BLOG,BLOG world

Lovely updates on yourself.enjoyed

TC
CU

Anush said...

"6. The mid afternoon sleep on Saturdays after an oil bath and a heavy meal..."

add to it - kanda naal mudhalai (carnatic) - playing in the background and u have : heaven [:)]

PurpleHeart said...

So what happened to the Saturday afternoon-nap now ? Working on weekends ?

Happy Kitten said...

There u are! was wondering where u scooted off!

Gomathy S said...

U were also missing is it..me too back lady..!!

PurpleHeart said...

now, who's lost ?

Anonymous said...

Lost again?? or is it that you have run away with someone? :: Wink :: :: Wink ::

I just came down to let ya know that i think i am the first one to take your tag!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Honey Bee said...

CU: Yeah u r right

CB: i iwll try it out from now on...

PH: hmmmm...yes

HK: NO Way

Scribbler: Yes Mam...

PH: Yeah Once again I have gone missing... Please write an anon letter to my boss. Threatening him his life if he doesnt gimme a break from now on...if he asks me I will never say that its PH

S4n705h:: NO NO NO...