As an After thought

I don't quite understand these people who are always trying to get into the record books. Longest fingernails? Most dung beetles eaten? Huh?... You know, as far as I'm concerned, there's only one world record that I'd like to break someday: World's Oldest Living Human Being! Absolutely no special skills and very little effort involved. You just basically have to outlive everyone else... Yeah I know, it's a lifelong challenge, but it sure beats having the record for the world's biggest tumor. Or at least the most beautiful person on Earth. Well if you have doubts or problems in accepting the fact then I think you better speak to my mom about it.

Well coming to the post...the post could be considered a continuation of the previous post.. No its not a Sequel or a Prequel...its just the title...there were times when I was considered a Stigma in the colony where I lived and out lived the rest....And once again its about my childhood times where everyone around me and other than me were fools. Thanks to Aamir Khan for making me remember those days....( If you have'nt watched TZP.. pls. watch it)

I have a scar in my left hand. Every one has a story behind the scar...Here is what happened one day..

Everyone in my home went to the nearby temple one evening. I didn't go. No. I am not an atheist. Its just that I don't go.I was all alone in my home. The time was 8.00 pm. We had an empty plot behind my house. The stray dogs there started to bark suddenly. More to that, that day was an Amavasya...The windows started to flutter. Swoosh.. the power went...The entrance gate opened. I heard someone coming near the Main door.

Mr.X.: Is there anyone in the house????
Me: One Min.
I went hurriedly and lit a candle. I applied ashes on my forehead.. just in case
As I thought, that man scared the shit out of me.

Me: Yes. What do you want?
He: Kiddo, is there anyone at home?
Me: How could I tell him no one is there? What will he do if I say so? Will he kidnap me? Will he threaten my mom for a huge ransom?
Else is he going to attempt a robbery?
Me: Hmmm.. You tell me. Amma is taking rest. ( Ha.. Now he wont try to barge in !!!)
He: Actually, Can you tell me how to go to Door No. 87?
Me: ( Huh! ) Is that all you want man? Sigh!!!! Oh There are 2 ways. One is go right and go straight...
He: Straighta?
Me: Yes.. Take a turn in ur 2nd right....GO till the end of the road.. Then take another right turn....Go straight to the dead end...There you can find Door No. 81...
He: Thax Kiddo
Me: And ... even befor I could say anything huh he left....!!!
Bad luck for him!!!| Did you guess? Here is the Map of the route and the street!!!! Aaaarghhhh!! I forgot to tell you that my house no is. 78...

Now coming to the scar part....Less than ten mins. my mom came home.. And the power too...Well i rushed outside..Went to door no. 87...peeped in to check if that scary man had come...Oh He had come and was having a laugh at how I had fooled him..He saw me .. I turned to run not wanting to get caught....Psst.. I fell down and now my left leg knee has a long scar!!!

5 Stings:

Anonymous said...

its the gods way to punish the prankster in you. but it seems u have not learnt from that mistake and still going great guns towards your mission to make the life of others a bit more spicy (i mean Chilly and sour ).

Best of luck for your record and dream to become the oldest person (mark me i have not written lady) on the earth.

Anonymous said...

you are funny as usual

Anonymous said...

u r d source of never ending pranks... too gud as usual..

p.s : please do something bout ur rss feeds...

Vadapoche said...

V funny!

Compassion Unlimitted said...

pranks add spice to life isnt it,but scar to ourself too..but pranks honestly make us unwind illiya
இனிய பொங்கல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்
TC
CU