Pissed and Pissed Off

Have you ever felt pissed off? I do not mean to say have you ever had the urge to Pee, but I mean... do u feel like pissing at a situation? Now count the no. of times you had wanted to Piss off!

I know some of you had wanted to piss in your Boss's face... that's not good. Ok. This one year of hiding had taught me that I should never think something on those lines.... I have learnt to piss whenever I had the urge to Piss in my boss's face. Promise. Period.

Now after all this pissing around, let me come to the post. Long long ago, so long ago and I know how long ago I was locked inside a room. A 10 x 15 room with windows facing the empty plot behind our house. This happened when I was 25 years old. (Don't ask me whether those who did this to me, took a revenge on me. For, till this day I have the same doubt and those whom I doubt swear by god that it was an accident.)

A few of my relatives had landed in our home sweet home for a relative's wedding. I was already angry with them for they carried no gifts for me but only for the bride. Add to it, their daughters were adorned by my mom as if they were Godsend. Aarrgh. The elders left to the Marriage venue which was very close to my house. We the so called younger ones were to leave the home on time.

All I did was went upstairs as per my mom's instruction. She wanted me to check if the lights and fan have been switched off. I went. I checked. and I was far away from the visibility of the doors entrance and was eating some goodies I had smuggled from my mom.

Knowingly or unknowingly, someone ( till date no one is ready to confess even after several scrutiny) came. Closed the door locked and left. I, all the time assumed it was the wind that blew the door. 10 mins from then I tried opening the door. Gosh! It was locked.

I mean the door was locked and all of the other monkeys had left by then. I banged and banged and banged. All in vain.

That is when I understood the meaning of feeling pissed off. Adding more oil to the fume, my bowels got full and I had to Pee. Immediately. What do I do? There's no way anyone is going to come home. For sure my mom and dad would not go in search of me. I can bet my head on this.

As the seconds passed to minutes and minutes to a hour, I was struggling. One more minute, I know my urinary system and all the controls I had on it till then is gonna break. That's when I took the toughest decision in my life. I went to the corner of the room. Peed.

After almost 2 hours, my relatives, my parents and the rest of the monkeys ( inclusive of my kid sister and the other 2 girls) came home. They laughed. Laughed and laughed their hearts, stomach, kidney and liver out.

Oops. Now stop giggling. Nope. Don't... Don't smile. Okay, Be good. Be decent. Else go Piss off!!!

6 Stings:

Gomathy S said...

Either I'm the first to Sting you or u have been lazy & published comments yet ;)
Ive had this moment too.. my god it really kills!!

Honey Bee said...

Daisy Blue: I would love to say that I have not published comments, but hmph No. No dear. You are the first.

Raveena said...

Rofl!

I thought things like this only happens in movies!

Anonymous said...

welcome back. this post comes exactly 1 year after your last post. when you were lost from the blogging world. you are second person whom i have known to call it quits.

BTW this never happened with me. and hope never happens..

Honey Bee said...

@ Jean: Come home once and listen to all the bragging they do to me till date... hmmmph

@s4n705h:Did I time it? Oh no man.. it just happened... and i was surprised myself

Anonymous said...

haha... and i thought bed wetting was sin...

we now have some one who wets the room