Where are You?

Am asking those who spoke in length and breadth, who wrote long posts about the stupid men who over powered women and nun in Orissa!!! Who spoke in volumes about the sanctity. Let you not be mis quoted that am against religion or any beliefs.

I don't speak secularism. I am not secular. At the same time am not prejudiced. If something is wrong then its wrong. His/Her belief doesn't bother me.

I say this, because for I know all those who speak so much about equality and secularism are only but pseudo secularists. If all I have learnt and understood is true and correct, then I known only One Secularist and he is E.V.R.

Why am I looking for the Evangelists, the catholics, the baptists now? For am seeking a honest answer from them for this Former Sister Jesmi.

What was the one mistake she did? She joined the congregation. Was it a heinous decision that she took? Does wanting to serve the God means adjusting the Church Heads?

3 Stings:

Anonymous said...

I don't how you have been shifted from a happy go lucky person to some one serious bout india.

BTW you have been awardd for your old self. visit me for details

PurpleHeart said...

Why are you getting so revolutionary these days?

Honey Bee said...

@s4n705h: Ask K, my friend, she suffers a lot just being with me.... Thans for the Award.. would grab it sooon

@PH: Hmm...psst.. No Idea!!!