What happened then?

The answer to that Question is in the last line.....But if you go to the last line first.. you will not be able to relate and understand a thing of what am trying to say......Better go by the rules.. read the post first....

Let me explain what happened to me first.... Why I have been posting very little these days...?Well do you all remember that my sis got engaged in September? Yup.. She got married last week at Chennai.


Normally marriages are fun. That too if you have a partner thinking on your lines.. then that would be double fun.. Here the Grooms elder sister ( Mrs.VK ) was that partner for me...We had the last say in each and every thing the bride and the groom did....In every marriage.. if it happens to be your very close relative... in my case its my sis.. you would know about the Nuptial Night...The much hyped but played low part of any Wedding could be th Nuptial Night and the preperation.......

That I had an equally good partner.. we did our best to spoil the mood(!!!!) of the night for the newly weds.....Naughty Naughty.. dont think bad man..

All we did was took a couple of Alarm Clocks...kept the alarms to blare at 30 mins regular interval...All the alarms were placed in different non guessable places and celotaped tightly so that they cant switch it off immediatley...Then what we did?????

Nothing Much we just emptied A Big ketchup bottle into a Ziplock Bag and placed it under the mattress...Psst.. You should have seen my sis face the next day morning she was as red as the Ketchup....Then What???

We removed the memory card from the Digicamera.. Placed it diagonally above the Bed....Switched the Cam on....Called them at 11.20 pm... promptly she attended the call for she wanted to shout at me for the Ketchup Mess......and this is what happened

My sis took the call.. the call was on the speaker mode

ME : Hi di! Whats happening?
She : How could you do this to me?
Me : Hey No...I didn't do anything.. Rather its he who's gonna.....
She : Stop it! Will you? You two made a mess.
Me : Now dont shout. I just called to wish you a Good Nights Sleep ( I chuckled)
She : ( Irritatingly) Is it? Oh! Thanks...Bye then
Me : One Second....
She : Now What?
Mrs. VK : Hi da... sorry to have bothered you.. but we wanted to know if everything is fine...
She : ( Painfully smiling- remember its her sis-in-law) Yes...Thank you...
Then she gave the phone to her Man...
He : (to his sis annoyed to the core) What the hell do you want now? The day doesnt end here...I will speak to you tomorrow morning
Mrs VK : Fine. I just called to warn you.
He : Warn Me! of What? What ever happens I will take care...
Mrs. VK : Just now I got a news that a Digicam was placed in your room.. I dunno where....
HE Interrupted.....
He : What? What did you say? A Camera...? There was total Silence........after a few seconds Holy Shit.......Yes its there .......Its you two right.....If anything of all that had happened ow has been recorded....My dear sis.. I dont mind going to prison tomorrow.. you both wont be alive to see the sun rise.......

Mrs VK : Darling Brother I heard the rumour... Promise you it wasnt us......

The time was 11.30 pm...Our first Alarm went out
He and She together: Ammah.....( they screamed )
We: Anything wrong..Do you want us to come there........

Tup... He cut the phone....


Had the thing been arranged at the Mandap... we would have bursted crackers every time they switch on the lights....Shucks I missed it!!! Should I all tell you what happened the next day morning....?

If anyone of you is getting married in the near future, Please do Invite me. after all Am not as bad as you all think.

NO ONE KNOWS....

12 Stings:

shiva said...

good u r back here, i was wondering how i would post anonymous comments on the other blog. This post was good, reminds me of the naughty gifts we used to give to friends who get married....

Anonymous said...

woo hoo. All Devils think alike. I am making plans of doing the same for my brother's wedding. (He is doing his Ymm Bee Ayy). Just the alarm clock part. but you guys are went two step ahead. kudos.

the other two will add extra spice. bad me!!

Anonymous said...

I hereby declare that, any plans ever thought of inviting you to my wedding are null and void... :P lol... such a devil u r...

indianboy said...

a memorable first night you played your role and very nicely
:-)

Happy Kitten said...

Do invite all of us to ur wedding u naughty.. even if we cannot be there physically , there r many things we can do digitally..


grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Honey Bee said...

shiva: after all why are our friends getting married....when they have fun.. we deserve to have a little more and make it memorable

s4n705h: Pity your Bhabhi

Kiddo: :(. OK fine. How about inviting me for the reception in the evening.... before the night falls?

Indian Boy: Promise you I didnt Play....it was them...sigh.. let it go man!!!!

H.K. Sure dear. The invites would be sent. I would see to it that everything is recorded and digitally re - mastered...personally by me

Gomathy S said...

My god bee.. that was hilarious.. only as a spectator.. I really pity ur sis.. But every action has an equal and opposite reaction madam ;)

PurpleHeart said...

Good Gracious !!!! Now wait till your sis gets back at you for the, uhhmmm...atrociously sisterly gift you gave her !

Honey Bee said...

Scribbler: Thanks....for 2 things.. 1. for your warning.. and 2. I have smelt a post in this answer...

PH: Oh god.. all these days i thought that unlike me u are a soft natured person... I should change the thought first....

Anonymous said...

honeybee.....slept on the night of 24th october at Mandap... thats why it is not aware what happened on the other end... to the people who were left out with alarm clock and ketchup bags... if it had been in mandap crackers would have been bursted on every time lights are switched on... but really were the lights switched off on that night???!!!!.... I think the clock were bought in china bazar.... no alarms.. even after the dawn.... and ofcourse no panic... as there were no people around like Honeybee and Mrs.VK.. to notice whats happening.... puzzzzzzzzzz... - VICTIM

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.