Now I understand that

There is a price for everything...

That too if it turns out to be the most intelligent blogger (!); with the most dashing looks the price is heavy....Especially being Bee... I never knew that I had t pay so much....Its becoming really tough these days that my life is being threatened...If Shrija and Shreesha could claim asylum at the hands of law stating fear of life.. Why should I not?

As an afterthought I think, I should first observe and learn my lessons from the not at all intelligent Shiva (sorry dear friend ) on how to appear ------------- ( I meant to say to Dumb; Shiva, am giving the answer for the Fill-in-the Blanks because i don't want everyone assigning their own word for that - Hope you understand)

Now coming to the post, Jealous eyes follow me everywhere...because of which am having a high fewer for the past 4 days.. that is ever since I returned from the Wedding....

My room mate Ms.K was so worried that she got a dozen of apples for me to eat....God what is she thinking of me? That am someone like S4N705H? Certainly my stomach doesn't start below my neck...

I did not wanna eat the apple and said so.....We had a small discussion on this. But alas it was she who said that

She: Bee dear, Don't you know that An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away....

Me:(Thoughtfully)....Yes... you are right.. If I hit with it hard enough I bet my ass the Doc would be far away....

She: What do you want now? To be killed in Rain or Do you think its better to Eat them? Choice ofcourse is entirely yours....

5 Stings:

shiva said...

i never knew you had another friend called shiva...

vishwam said...

hi,
happened to read your blog (accidentally). unfortunately, it turned out to be a big mess for me--got stuckup here reading many. mind you there was no disclaimer on your website stating that this is a so sticky place to escape from (once you enter)
for starters that could be of great help. oh, btw are there any gifts for firstime visitors like me? im sure there wont be any disappointments...

Compassion Unlimitted said...

A smile right thru..what else..your writing really has a nice sting ..lol..keep writing..
TC
CU

Honey Bee said...

Shiva: Well I know a person who jumped thru a bus window...All he did was he wrote a love letter for his Friend Alok aka Anand....Incidentally thats also YOU....

Vishwam:Thanks man.. as long as this blog isn't slippery...I have decided not to put that disclaimer....About the Gifts part.......Sorry the subscriber could not be reached at the Moment...

Compassion Unlimited: :)

Anonymous said...

me having a bad throat. my tummy doesn't start below my neck but it start with my neck included.

BTW The apple must hit the doc at correct place to keep him away