As a matter of Fact......

After writing the Now that you know series….I still have the hang.. so here is the left out instances before and after on what happened on the D-Day!!!

Somewhere around 4 pm my mom got upset that I didn’t turn up. For in the morning I was so restless. She had felt something bad. I prayed for nearly 30 mins.!!! That was a shock. More to it, I called her and asked her to wish me and bless me.

Her worries started right from lunch time. For she had told me that, that afternoon she is going to make my favorites. I missed them. All I had was bread and Jam.

The most pitiful person in all that happened was Nal. She didn’t know anything. She was questioned and questioned and questioned…. How my dad and her dad found that it was we two who had gone together is a big question for which till now I don’t have an answer.

When we did that, we never knew that we are wrong. We did what we wanted to do. Had she not told me that stupid dream, even in my dream I would not have conceived the idea to run away. After so many years and after finishing the post, I think back the struggles the pain, the anxiety and the tears they would have shed for us.

My mom became sick. When I came back she didn’t speak to me for a week. Everyone near my place looked down at me. It was humiliating then. I was the darling of my place till then.

My H.M. was very upset. She spoke to me and Jose for nearly half – an hour. She too cried. That was one thing we never expected. Though I was naughty she always liked me for that. For all the mischief’s I was up to, if it had been any other student she would have taken serious steps.

When I won the Best All Round Performer Award that year during Parents Day celebration I got back all I had lost. I was overwhelmed so was my Mom, my Dad and my Sis.


10 Stings:

PurpleHeart said...

wow...so u were an allrounder in school !! That's sweet despite the run away programme !

Anonymous said...

hmm... full pheelings post.. gud.. btw... best all rounder at school??? this calls for a treat...(konjam over than.. its time i found a reason for getting a treat from you ;) )...

Anonymous said...

Well well. so i was right. That incident surely left some Bitter/ Sweet memories. (More of bitter was in this post). and all i can say that this post is crude translation of your thought. This has come directly from heart and not head. Liked the serious post.

Never knew a gal like would get Best All Rounder. (May be it is just you who should have given the award cos all rounder includes naughtiness ;) )

Anonymous said...

the para last should be

Never knew a gal like you would get Best All Rounder. (May be it is just you who should have given the award cos all rounder includes naughtiness ;) )

Anonymous said...

ellam unmaiyaaaaa?

shiva said...

i doono y i feel u keep bluffing in all your humor posts and that u r very true when its this kind of senti(mental) posts....

but good iam puzhunjufying my wet handkercheif after reading this post.... a truly mental one i mean a senti one ....

Anonymous said...

i want to say something

Narsimha said...

ah.. how long can parents wil also b angry.. :) a perfect happy endin..

Honey Bee said...

PH: that was the only satisfying moment for my parents

Vignesh: Who is this?

S4n705h:Not a crude translation man.......

Mr.X: yappaa... ippavey kanna kattudhey......

Shiva: However you say, i need to accept that the machine has an Intel inside... ( a Mental outside)

Mr. X.: Ada Solluppa

Sonu: hmmm...yup u r right

Anonymous said...

pavi akka.... :))