38 Questions

The best thing that happens to any blogger is when he/she is Tagged. It sure depends on What you get Tagged. Anyways, here is what I have to say for the 38 Questions by S4N705H

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?

MY Roomie's daughter;
And Today its the Lady with the Purple Heart. Read this post of hers...puleezzzz

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Am or PM? Be Specific. Well 0800 am I was ironing.. 0800pm is yet to come for the day.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was in a meeting.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Lots of things happened buddy. BE Clear man. If not I will have to say that I tried Dating a few guys and my Dad said a BIG No to all of them. That while trying to to aerobics I fell on my back. That I cooked and had a big fight with the pan.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Abhey Yaar....Relax

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Ahem! 1

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black and Red

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Do you think we ladies get to pay?

9. Where were you last night?
Would you be happy if I tell you that I was out on a Date...? With that Dentist? Ooooooooopssssssss!!!
But aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgghhh am back to my work city and I was in my Room

10. What color is your front door?
Room: Cream; Home: Burgandy

11. Where do you keep your change?
If you wont steal them for your cigars I promise to reveal you...

12. What’s the weather like today?
Cool

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Butter Scotch; Chocolates; Pistha; Any flavor but for Strawberry

14. What excites you?
My Bed. Whenever I see it I find it most welcoming. ITs the only tihng on earth that cares for me ( Sigh!)

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yeah! badly need it.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Oh God Don't you all know that am still 21 ( Atleast for the past 7 yrs!!!)

17. Do you talk a lot?
See Talking is something different; And Sharing is something different; I have loads and loads to be shared. If you call that to be talking I just cant help it. It all depends on your thinking buddy...

Ah! Well what was the question? No. I dont talk a lot.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Whats this now?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Steven? How do I say that? Well to start with I have to tell you that I really want to know after reading this question to say Yes..But till now I don't know.... ( If you find this answer is relative to ques no 17, I cant help it)

20. Do you make up your own words?
I speak my words. But I like things to be natural. No artificials or Make -Up's....I like it plain and simple.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Incidentally its the other way round. I always do my best. I like and want people to be jealous of me. Sometimes, Yes. Am jealous.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Anusha.. ( My Best Friend )

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kasthuri (My Colleague)

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
MP ( Sorry.. its a secret code for a Special Person...he he heeeeee)

25. What does the last text message you received say?

The only thing you can get without working is Hungry. Am hungry. Please come to Eat....( I got this message from Kasthuri)

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Yuck! No Way

27. Do you have curly hair?
Noooooooo

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Rest Room

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
If somewhere I feel that that person would be rude to all, I wont mingle.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Pizza, Burger, Marcroni....I wanted to have one of these...But managed to get Rice. And had it my stomach full.

31. Will you get married in the future?
I want to. My papa is yet to make his mind on that. He says it cannot be forced on anyone. HE says he doesn't want some to waste his life like him...

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Apocalypto

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Yes.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Two weeks back.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Ho! No!!!!

36. Did you cry today?
Why should I? Well, am always short of tears.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Trust Me. I didn't have any other thing to post today.

38. Tag few people who would do this survey.
Well, Lemme Tag Compassion Unlimited, Sirpy and Praveen

2 Stings:

Anonymous said...

0800 would be am while 2000 is pm

Anonymous said...

1 already read it!!
2 0800 in 24Hrs system means 8 am
6 what so less tea/pee breaks
8 i know u cant be with humorless guy for more than quater of sec.
11 Cigar cost more than chage and i have stopped stopped smoking BIDI.
14 it will surely palnning to leave you soon if you allow it go!!
16 and before that what was your age?
17 call me @ 9901773323 may be after than the things will get clear :: Devil Grin :: :: Naughty Guy ::
18 same here!!
24 Is it My Papa