What do I have to say for this?

There is a story which I want to share with you all...I dunno whether it would appeal to you or not....well but the time has come for me to say it.. to spell it out....It may not be a long story... for some.. quite a long one for some...After reading this you could fee that it Sucks! or you could just laugh away....

Its about everything...It looks fairy tale but its a simple love story.. now all of you who read the previous line... what you just read is correct.. its a small love story...Its about a beautiful girl...and a nice boy...

He loves her.. but she loves some one else...If his sounds like M&B's sorry...its not one like that...To tell this story.. I will have to tell you a lot of things...Their lives.. their place...etc.,

To make you read more... Let me cut the long story short...before that I have a doubt...What is it like cutting a long story short.....??? At which point does one decide to cut and join the pieces?

Let me come back to the Story which I wanted to tell you...May be am getting distratcted a lot...Why is it so?

So guys what am i trying to say? Oh oh...haan here it goes the boy sees her.. loves her.. she is rather waiting for her boy friend.. in the mean time there is another lady.. little older than the biy fall for him...the boy tries to convince the girl.........oooooooooooooooppppppppsss is it confusing?

SO what happened next.. I had a head ache then and I have one now as well.. thinking of that story....Oh Did I tll you that its I saw Saawariya yesterday? Well the Movie Shucks!!!!!!

You can see a fairy tale song...may be 2 songs or all of the song.. but not the entire 150 mins....

This is what happened at my home that evening........

Mom: Bee, come here... Where are you?

Me: Am in the living room...

Mom: What are you doing?

Me: Watching T.V.

Mom: What's that you are seeing?

Me: Oh nothing its a blue film

My mom, my dad and sis rushed in... ooops I was watching Lage Raho in Sony

Note: This post could have been as confusing as the noodles.. but its like that.. And let me appeal to Vishwam: Pls Vishwam Dont hurl stones on me.. I have got enough of it to build my house now.. if you still have some more Go to Mumbai...Search Sanja Leela ooooooooopppppppppssssss Bansali and hurl it on him for me.. please ........ Will you?

12 Stings:

shiva said...

excellent, sawariya pathum nee uyiroda irukiya , look at the rhyming , sawa riya , uyiroda irukkiya.....

Anonymous said...

sanjay leela bansali is a boy? i was under the assumption that he was a GIRL

vishwam said...

aww poor you, sorry man. certainly bhansali is not my friend nor is under my control.

even i heard about his nexus with
the pharma companies (promoting aspirin) recently. wish i had brought this into your notice well in advance to save you from ;)


ps: as you know bhansali is a global guy, the news is that he had sent 80 of his pain-packed boxes (prints) to the US to "serve" the mankind there in first hand and see how their heads spin! (before the drug makers come into the picture)

vishwam said...

But as for your request to hurl the remaining stones at Mr. Bhansali... I reject it...
No question of taking part in a possible crime as for throwing stones at him means he might as well use them to build the sets for his next film!

but, for you dear, i can share this nice oldie...

(a naughty turtle)

Once there were three turtles. One day they decided to go on a picnic. When they got there, they realized they had forgotten the soda.
The youngest turtle said he would go home and get it if they wouldn't eat the sandwiches until he got back.
A week went by, then a month, finally a year, when the two turtles said, "Oh, come on, and let’s eat the sandwiches."
Suddenly the little turtle popped up from behind a rock and said, "If you do, I won't go!"



don't you see your characteristics in the young turtle? ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah even i heard ,all the hype of competition between OSO and saawariya was thrown out on the first day whenSRK stormed box office ! pity and i heard neither of the two films were worth a watch !
have u seen OSO ?

PurpleHeart said...

Honey, so Sanjay's influence extended, uh ?

Chriz, u r serious ??

Honey Bee said...

Shiva: Half alive; Could possible be dead after watching OSO

Chriz: Cool Man... relax

Vishwam: Now that you have heard about the nexus, why dont you do something about it?

Vishwam: Thanx. I forgot that. Well, why do you relate me and turtles now?

Taggy: Nope. Planning to. Can I? Someone please tell...

PH: (before reading it, think you are Salman Khan with an earring and read it in a husky odd voice) Like the moon in the dark sky, like the flowers in the shrubs, like the cool air in the night...... ooooopsssssss.. Too much of an effect.. Sigh!!!

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Couldnt stop laughing at the cost of your headache..Lage Raho and Blue film..lol
TC
CU

Honey Bee said...

Compassion Unlimited: :)Lol

Anonymous said...

i saw the movie its based on white nights. i liked ranvir's acting was ok but soham was yuck.

vishwam said...

ofcourse it is you who would be the right person to "do something about it".
[sorry, i dont watch bollywood movies, so you can excuse me on this i guess.]
huh, so what are you going to do now? please let me know ;)

vishwam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.