I dont wanna be Exposed!

It has never occurred to me for once how hard it would be for Ash, SRK, Big B or Tom Cruise and Jolie.... Am speaking about the difficulties in being what they are..

All of my friends whom have spoken or mailed are trying to mollify... Its because am angry and upset...Am upset at being exposed.. all my efforts to keep my identity sealed has gone in vain...

When i started going to drawing class and after my meeting with the alumni, i never thought that I would have to undergo this...All I have done is, I have a blog to write and have decided to own a boutique! Thats it! it sounds simple! It isn't as simple as it sounds...

All these days i was just one another passerby and the posts which i write has given me some unexpected and unwarranted limelight...! I agree! Initially, I have even found it amusing when people called up or write to me just to hear me or receive a mail from me...I have heard that Paparazzi and attention seekers do something unbelievable ....there are some crazy people who would just want to touch their idol... some would want to kiss some would threaten....I thought all those reports are blown up and given to the mass... Now am being made to believe that its all true...

I didn't know what mistake I did... for the past 24 hrs... someone I know not who, has kept me away from my mode of communication.. My Mobile...The technology has always astonished me.. Somehow she has managed to divert all the calls I make to land in her number...Every time I try to make a call, she answers it.. Even with incoming calls I have the same problem...Could this be done..

Is this a prize am paying to become the most wanted celeb? I even blasted her this morning for doing this to me...she says Thank You...Fortunately and to my good luck I have a land line no. thru which am able to call up people.. Its highly tormenting.. Do you have any idea to save me out of this mess? Has the technology improved so much that without the users will and knowledge, all the calls could be diverted? I don't think that even Aamir Khan would be undergoing this after he started his own blog!

She's been persistent and has not changed her words; Let me tell you what she's been saying ever since she started doing this to me: Sorry! The outgoing call facility has been barred for this no. Your credit limit has exceeded. Please pay your bill before the end of this week for uninterrupted Service. Thank You.

Now that I have told you all, am feeling a bit relieved! Oooofh! What can I do now am clueless!

More bang your head reads:
To be(e) or not to be (e); but its not about Pee!
Am Diturbed!


4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Seems i am the only visitor who leaves a comment on this blog. My advice for the present problem. go and blast the trouble maker. Hope it will help :)

Honey Bee said...

Santa: The problem is, I have got some friends. who read, once in a week they call up and push me down pull my leg brag about my blog; they do all these stuff; BUT they are very LAZY! They find it really difficult to write a comment! So tell me what I can do now?

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

hmm... me back after a break... n bee only u can brag about defaulting the payment of mobile bill...
n i agree most frnds who read blogs never comment on site.. wish someone would whip their *** till they start commenting.. lolz...
btw... me ready for the classes.. current pay scale is $49.95/month agree?

Anonymous said...

hey just kick some AZZ as vigneswaralu pandurangan said..

ask them write them down so the world can see what you think bout my blog if they don't take it that way write about them (something really naughty.. hehhe my devil mind ;)).