To be(e) or not to be(e) but its not about Pee!

Each of us are in one state or the other… Shucks man... Am not speaking about Tamilnadu, Andhra, Kerala…and certainly not solid, liquid and gas state..Its about the state of mind…I am in 3 succinct state of mind... Yes ... Yours truly Honey Bee has Mind.
Best State:
Honey Bee is back from her brief hiatus, which makes her happy. Do yourself a favor and watch out for more interesting reads here.
My best friend has given birth to a baby girl.
To cool of this hotty hot summer I had a Tub of Ice cream.
Worse State:
I paid for the Ice-cream
I have a load of dresses to be washed for this Sunday.
I am expecting all my readers ( phew! Do I have Any?) to click me as your favorite in Technorati!

I will be missing the movie Oceans 13.

My map loco shows readers from across the World. But I am left with No Comments. Hypothetically speaking, No one reads this blog. ( Sigh! Am I wasting my time ?!? )

Everyone around me is getting engaged, married or on their family way. Even after declaring that am Single No Developments. It's simply not working.

Worst State:

Even after reading all this, my father still remains silent. He says he cannot risk a man’s life!...
I received this photo in my mail box. Check it out! If its you, I promise to post your photo!

6 Stings:

Anonymous said...

your father seems to be a gentleman

Honey Bee said...

Anon: Let him be! Why trouble Me?

Anonymous said...

Test:

Happy Kitten said...

Well. seems ur Father dont want his little girl to leave the nest...

make ur stay horrible and then maybe....

Honey Bee said...

Kitten: A message to my dad thru You
DAd, Am a little over 26 and am 5'5" ... dont you think am a grown up? Well, life isnt horrible for you.. for am living away but....

Anonymous said...

Marry Me ;)...much better than ur dude in the photo ;) & yea I have a "stylish bike too" ;)





Disclaimer:
The publisher of this comment was seriously kidding.