Hard Work and What more to say?

Today has been a total shit for me! I have work! As usual, I tried to allocate them... this time I was caught! When I got up from bed I thought that today is Friday. Whenever I walk into Office even on a Monday, I always want someone to say T.G.I.F (Thank God! It’s Friday) – I know I would be leaving for my Home.

I have loads of report to be sent. I don’t even feel like working today. More to it I just now had a big lunch. Feeling sleepy! I hate Thursdays! There are many who agree with me. For me, Thursdays could better be called as Torture Thursdays.

I want to submit my resignation letter. Am seriously considering this thought! If what I have heard about Google is true, then I would like to work only in an org. where they have toffees and coffees all around. Free Snacks and high cushioned couch!

What office could this be if they are not going to let their staff have a little nap, whenever they want to? I hardly fight with my eyelids whenever they want to close!

My Thursday fever has risen to such levels that I have finished typing and printing my RL. I wanted to settle the dust between me and my boss. I walked into his room….I really didn’t know how he would take this severe blow from me!

ME: Boss, I have something to discuss with you

Boss: Please sit down and Lemme know

ME: You could be upset b’cos of my decision. I am resigning.

Boss: What? Are you serious? You aren’t joking isn’t it?

ME: YES. Sorry to say you cannot convince me to stay.

Boss: Oh! God! You have saved so much of my time! I was just thinking how to put it across?

I shrugged and started to leave...

Boss: Bee, what are you planning to do next?

Me: Huh- am going to be on my own. Have not decided on anything...

Boss: Here, meet this person, he is running a successful business. I will speak to him. You can join his office and get yourself trained.

Me: Thank you for referring me to your Friend!

Boss: Good Heavens! How could you ever think that I would see my friend go flat? That man is my Ex-Boss!

I couldn’t sit (why should it always be stand?) him anymore.. I wanted to barge out, so with a full stretched arm I opened the door..

BANG I hit my hand! Ah!!! Something fell down. That was my Printer! I was sitting in my chair…Gosh! Was that a dream?

Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. - Leslie Neilson

6 Stings:

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

poor boss... if he reads this i'm sure he will want the "dream" to come true.. ;)

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

n btw chk out my blog out
http://vigneswaralu.wordpress.com/

Honey Bee said...

Vigneswarulu: Subscriber cannot be reached at the moment!

Abru said...

"I couldn’t sit (why should it always be stand?) him anymore..."

That was a good one..!!!

Abru said...

back after few days... so I've missed a lot of posts. Going to check it now.... :)

Honey Bee said...

Oops! Welcome BAck