ITs Weekend Man

Got several plans to do for this weekend. As usual I have got loads of clothes to be washed, dried,folded and later on to be pressed.

Well, surpassing all this is that I am caught up with the latest fewer that has caught the entire Tamil Nadu. OK for all those of you who make guesses ...sorry i cannot give you anything.. I will buy a tub of Ice cream and treat myself on your behalf...Well this Dynç Gün is so special for me...

Oh let me not elaborate further I have got few Tickets for Sivaji and am gonna watch it !!!!!!!!! Hope to post some photos of all those gala happening in the theatre..

2 Stings:

Happy Kitten said...

Yea.. did try to get tkts.. but even in Kwt it is fully booked..

but tell me.. most of my Tamil colleagues informs me that although he takes a hefty sum, his contribution to the society is negigible. Is it so?

I am interested in knowing...

Honey Bee said...

Kitten: No my dear. HE is a silent man. HE helps but unlike others he doesnt pose for photographs and announces what he does. A very simple person.