Bee on the move

AM MOVING.. Yes the time has come for me to move from there to here....Its the time for me to show my loyalty...It has taken such a long time for me to decide about this transition. It goes with a reason. Its because I have been with that Identity for almost 8 years now. Its gonna be different from now on... The move is not seeking greener pastures...I thought the time has come...I gotta live with the change. Request you all to wish me a happy and long stay here...I request you to stay in touch.. huh.. mean keep writing to me...

Well if you still couldnt understand what am trying to say then in simple terms I meant to say:
Am moving from Yahoo! to GMail.

Those of you who had not had the guts to jot down your comments in the comments section, those of you who had troubles in shouting at me in the public You can all now write to me at honeybeesleeps@gmail.com

Bye! Bye! Yahoo! and Thank You GMail...

2 Stings:

Itchingtowrite said...

hey 1st time here. and surprise- u have linked me. thanks but u hav linked me wrong.. there r two http put there. and if u have linked me under "interests" why don't u comment on my blog! boo hoo hoo!

Honey Bee said...

Thanks for dropping by.. As well thanks for rectifying me. I have corrected it now.