Who is She?

After the incident in the lift, if you think that I would go introspecting who that girl is? Am sorry.. I am not at all inclined to find her or him...But here you are to read about a person....A person whom I don't know personally. Even her Name.

(Inside my mind: Bee, C'mon... don't prolong like this, You would lose your readership)

1.She is a Lady. :) ( if you think this is one another stupidity of mine.....please read between the lines.. err...between the letters. I feel there is hell a lot of difference to be a She and to be a Lady)

2.Should definitely be a loving and lovable Wife.

3.A Media Person

4. A Mother - Mother of 2.

5. Above all with what I have read and understood her : A Good Human Being. The person who shuns herself from violence and who rises her voice against

The blogging community and the Blogging Mom community knows her as Mad Momma. Momma of 2 beautiful kids - The Brat and the Bean.

So, what is that am trying. Technically, Ethically and sensibly speaking I don't have anything to Post today. By this am trying to tell you that am busy. Its not that I don't have anything to think about.So here is the post which I want you all to read.

If you have more time to kill then you have some more interesting forwards to be read

# Kushwanth Singh
# What happened at the Church?

3 Stings:

Anonymous said...

would have loved tye post better when it would have been

"Should definitely be a loving and lovable Wife. (a Mother and that too of 2) ... "

Hope it dosent hurt the sentiments for whom you have written!!!

Honey Bee said...

s4n705h: Its actuallythe other way round. Pls. read al the sentemces seperately. The points arent interrelated. Its all about one person. I means, she loves and is loved.
Isnt it MM?

Anonymous said...

hey honey!! Its santosh much easier to write. I just used a better form to write my name. :).