Newton's Law of Motion Proved....!

How far have you excelled in skool.. I dunno.. But how much i struggled to make up with Physics only I know... not to forget Dr. Rajagopal, my Physics Teacher in my Higher secondary... I was made to learn the Newtons Law only in my 11th std. No. No.No. it was actually taught in 6th or 7th am not sure. Its that I dint have time to learn.. I was Bezeee man...!

Well, if I have to say about my Hr. Sec yrs in Physics I will have to ensure that my Teacher doesn't read this! You see I don't like to boast off that I was the brightest star! Actually I stood first. To be more precise, it was from the reverse. He had a robust job in his hand. That is waking me without others noticing.

Now after a loooooong time, I was made to remember the 3rd Law of Motion. For you remembrance, the law states: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. As simple as it could be. One incident that happened yesterday made me think like a Physicist.

By now you all know that am a goody goody! Yesterday being a Sunday, I along with 2 of my hostel mates decided to go to a temple which is quite far from my hostel. Since we didn't want to return when the sun is at its peak we started early. We went in our bike. We were all dressed to our best. Like us some 3 guys had been at the Temple. After the darshan, when we went around the temple, these guys were like behind us. One of my accomplice, Chackoo ( thats how we call her) got her nerves and if they don't have senses. She didn't ask him But was showing the anger to us. Sheeshu the 3rd one joined her. Being the eldest one I pulled them and we started back.

On our way back we stopped in a Fruit Juice Shop. That was our mistake. While we started from there, to our bad luck, those 2 guys came in their respective bikes. Chackoo was the one who was sitting in my pillion. The guy said Hi! She could have shut her mouth and come! If you think she shouted at them, Am sorry. The tragedy is just for the fun sake she said Bye. WE started from there. Hardly 5 kms we would have traveled, we noticed those 2 guys following us! This is where the 3rd law of Motion comes in to effect!

Action: The Bye said by Chackoo
Equal and Opposite reaction: They following us.

I asked Sheeshu to notice the bike registration no. So that in future if we have a problem because of them, I thought at least we could report! Phew! They had a For Regn. Bike!!!!

Some how we managed to fool them and reached Hostel at around 11.00 am. We should actually been there at 10 a.m.


If you never want to see a man again, say, 'I love you, I want to marry you. I want to have children...' - they leave skid marks. - Rita Rudner

Other Reads to Kill your Time:
# Bee's Numeric Ability under scrutiny
# To be or Not to be Bee!

5 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! So you were an unidentified target of Eve.. errrrr. Morning Teasing!!!

Itchingtowrite said...

he he... thanks for letting me know that we share the template- they say dirty minds think alike... i was waiting for such comments pointing out "copy cat"... anyway, can't find anything cooler than this and if u can figure out how to add a photo to the header-lemme know. when i try to add, it occupies half the page and that looks yuck.. i want something fitting in the grey space of the header!!

Honey Bee said...

Santosh: Sorry man. to type your identity you make me strain the little brain i have. Huh...and about Morn. Tease.... azhaga porandley aabathu thaan...

Itchy: he he he... Even am trying to do it.. Sooner or later i will get it done. I will let you know

Lis said...

Oh, I sucked at Physics but have fond memories of my Physics classes. Well, mostly because I spent most of the lessons playing Bridge in a corner. Come to think of it, that may be why I suck at Physics. Hmm...

Honey Bee said...

lis: You were given a corner place. I was in the 1st bench! No Bridge Game!