When Bee was asked to prove her numeric ability

I bought a 2 wheeler when i started working.Everyone near and far, whom i see and who I mail.. i gave them this big news of mine. In unison everybody asked me take a liesense test. And I was told to have that in my wallet always.

I obliged. But ever since I took the liesense, I never carried it along with me.
For 2 reasons
1. English is the bestest language I know. And with that knowledge I tell you the spelling should be liesense and not license.
2. Moreover, I just couldnt understand why I should lie about my sense to some government staff? Why should i get his approval about my senses? For all my senses are workng properly.

This is what happened at the RTO. There was such a huge crowd. I was astonished, for I didn't know that I had that many fans. Those fans where showing their driving abilites to some man. Maybe they all didn't do well. On their way back, they wished me good luck.

When my turn came, he asked me to write a numerical using my vehicle. My numerologist has asked me never to say that number even. If at all I have to use I either say 7+1 or 9-1;

After I completed my 7th StdI wrote a long letter to my Principal stating my difficulties in studying the 7+1 Std. I also sent in a request him to promote me to 9th std. I also promised to sit in 9th std. for 2 years. We had a series of discussion but he never gave ears to my request and atlast made me study in the 7+1 Std.

I told the RTO my problem that in order to lie about my sense and get an authority from him I would draw any other numeric but for that. He said I did'nt have anyother go. My father who was silent till that time, knowing well my sentiments, asked me to draw a zero followed by another zero under it. I was happy with that. For I knew, I didnt have to draw 7+1 but only 2 zeroes.

The man at the RTO smirked and consented. Finally I spoke the truth but came home with the liesense.

3 Stings:

Abru said...

Really a good post...
Bee, you've got the skill.
"7+1" Lol.
Really liked this post..

Anonymous said...

Honey Bee.God! I was rolling down with laughter. Vishesh

Tej Singh said...

very nice