Ahh... another hectic day...

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

Yours truly Honey Bee is in this state today... I should have never spoken to the doc like that. Sigh! Am too sleepy...


From the moment I stepped in to my office this is how I am? It takes the hell out of me to put awake. The problem is I don't have work today. Any other day I would have taken a sip of coffee. A sip means 2 to 3 portions of coffee from a small coffee jar which is just 30 cms high. But today if I am to take it, I'd be sick all over my desk,

I've got the freedom to work at my own pace here. There are no issues, as long as my work gets done. So this is what I've been doing from morning:

1. Checked Mails. Strictly Personal
2. Plugged my Frontech and Listened to music.
(Incidentally, my boss came over at that time. I kept my face so serious..he thought that am working on the new audio files project. Bet you.. my next appraisal is sealed)
3. Spent some useful time at Pantry. ( how could i afford to miss 2 days gossip?)
4. Had a Lemonade.
5. Meddled with the Production Department
6. At the moment Watching You tube in one window.
7. Finally, this Post.
From what I guess the main reason am feeling sleepy is the food I had. And the pills that kills. I never thought that Idlis and a little white tablet that Doc. gave me could be a threat. Incidentally, I started this post hours ago, I have been fighting off sleep ever since so I haven't been able to finish it until now.

Well can you give me any other worthwhile things to do on a sleepy day?

Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. - Leslie Neilson


2 Stings:

Anonymous said...

I never knew that your blog will have an effect on me. Am like Ah... today - Vishesh

Honey Bee said...

Vishesh, ala you dont get caught nothng is wrong. WOT u say?