Why Not?!? :)

I have always known and the under lying fact about me is am an unpolished charcoal. Had I been in proper hands I would have been the most precious Diamond in this Universe. The whole world is now looking at India and its growth.

I have my best laid plans to make the whole planet turn towards us. All of us are speaking about Kam-poo-ter-iza-shun! But has anyone given serious thoughts to it? I tell you, NO. How far has this Kam-poo-ter-iza-shun entered into our homes and in day to day activities? I would say its just 1 %.

The need to change the system occurred to me this morning while i was formatting & recycling my biological system. ( Pls. read it once more if you dont understand! :). The new tek-nol-agy has to have special features. For instance, the remote connected to our home kam-poo-ter should do basic activities at home. Likely, if i Press C - Our home should be cleant. the vacuum cleaner should be remote operated. It has to start on its own, clean, dust and empty the dust bin. Likewise to Iron dresses Press I.Like this many features ... Cooking, Washing etc etc.,

Once these ideas got into my mind, I couldn't resist myself. I rushed outside. Called my dad to share with him my thoughts... He made a big Sigh! and said " I need to check up with the hospital you were born. Got to confirm that the babies didn't get exchanged then!"

2 Stings:

Abru said...

Hi Bee,
I'm back.
I can relate to your thoughts. From my childhood days, I've always dreamed of such a remote.
By the way, have you seen the film "Click"? Its an Adam Sandler movie where he get a remote which can control his life. I hoped it to be a good movie but I didn't like it. It's because the Movie says that if you got such a remote, you will screwup your life...!!! I'll say that it is because he don't know how to use it... ;) Lol.

Honey Bee said...

Abru,
I have not heard about the movie nor have I seen It.
( BTW how wd. I 've seen the moview If I have not even heard about it!?)