Being Bee

Have you heard about the Spelling Bee contest? When I was forwarded this information my joys knew no limits. However high am being regarded, the organisers should have actually spoken to me before deciding to conduct a National level contest in U.S.of A. I even checked with the lawyers if I could sue them? But was asked to put down the idea!

With all options closed I called up my friend Billy. We spoke for about 30 mins.

Me: HI, Is Billy there?
Ms. X: May I know who you are?
Me: Tell him its Bee. Honey Bee. From India.
Ms. X.: Hey Bee! How are you dear. Tis me, Linda.
Me: Oh hai! Gotta spk. to billy. Could you put me thru'?
( She yells for him, I heard him running down the stairs to pick my call. He hasnt changed a bit.)
After initial inquiries on mutual welfare.. I put across my doubts
Billy: Haan... I had always wanted to help you. You were instrumental in my upcoming. But am afraid that you have been guided wrong. Spelling Bee is a not a contest on your name. Its not spelling B.E.E.
Here in Washington , in our schools, a National Spelling contest is conducted annually. Its a Spelling contest. ( He took some more time to elaborate on the contest. He forgat am on an ISD call. What to do, cant avoid good friends?!?)
Me: Thnx Billy. Bye.
Billy: I have been Inviting you here to stay with me and my wife for a long time now.
Me: I have that in mind. Bye.

He is my long time friend. He lives in Washington and live in his mansion in the Banks of Lake Washington. Did I tell you he and his wife are popularly known as William Henry Gates and Melinda Gates?

0 Stings: