Bee is Sick

The heat waves are rising so high day by day that yours truly Honey Bee is Sick. Am sick still, even after meeting the doc. I have a running Nose. I have some serious doubts. Dont tell me then I gotta get admitted! How can one have Running Nose, when the nose is there in the same place?

Well, due to the excess heat I now have a nose that is there in my face which is drooling. This weekend I had been to home only there I got this cold. We went to my family doctor. I met him after a long time.

I have never felt comfortable in a clinic. The sound of the fan, the smell of the floor cleaner... and seeing people who arent healthy...And above all the Injection.It makes my skin crawl...
Our appointment time came and we went in.He is Dr. Chenni. Have you ever heard or seen people with this name? He is a different character.

I hate him. I will never marry a doctor. He always make a call when I get in.
Me: Ammaa, see his head. He is gone totally bald.
Ma: Ssshh.. Dont open your mouth. He might hear.
Me: Doesnt he know that?

When I should be talking to smarties.. I was sitting in his room listening to him. For What I had been there ...He forgot that... He was loathing on his recent summer trip to Maldives. Who cried to hear all these?

Doc: The trip was so good. Maldives. ... Haa what a place...
(He had a smile.. Was he making fun at me? )
I returned by Sea. I was sea sick.

Me: Oh! Arent you supposed to see sick? If thats the case, then, I gotta see some other doc.

With this he put a stop and asked me "whats your problem Bee?"
Me: You.

I saw my mom taking something heavy in her hand. I heard the doc saying, She has not changed a bit. I didnt know what happened after that. I was lying in my home in my bed.

4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

With this he put a stop and asked me "whats your problem Bee?"
Me: You.

never saw that coming. Lol.

great post!! a good laugh after a bad lunch!!!

Honey Bee said...

but i never told you how he hit himself after that

Abru said...

Ohhhhh!!!
Don't mess with doctors and waiters... Guess why???
It can affect our health...

One more thing...

TC and Get well soon...

Rajasubramanian S said...

i think you subconsciously have a deep liking for a young doctor who can take care of without the need to go to clinic and waiting and feeling hospital atmosphere. You dont you tell your mom. she will remember this point when they start searching for a groom to you!