Jam Jam Jammy

This blog is dedicating a special Post for the One and Only Jammy. If you love fun, if you like reading funny things... don't forget to read the if's in Jammy's blog. India's Most funniest Blogger is now on his way to Publish a book. This am sure will be more popular than the blog. Please click on the links that I Read and have a laughter blast

After learning on his good news, I felt it will be worth only if I wish hime in Person. It will not be nice if I don't tell you what happened on my way when I went to wish him in Person. Yeah! I was trying to catch up with him at his office. Where he says he is working as a Pin up boy. On my way, I actually stumbled upon a Cop.A She cop. Had it been an He Cop, we girls know how to make an easy way out.

My car was spotted and stopped. I was whisked from the main road to a tree shade and questioned
She Cop: What's your name?
Me: Honey Bee..
She Cop: Oh ! that sulking person who likes to speak to bricks?
Me: He...He...He... Yes..

She Cop: OH God! Okay wheres your license?
Me: License!Am neither married nor am I a dog? How dare you ask me for license
She Cop:So, R.C.?
Me: No. Am a Hindu.
She Cop: She hit herself on her head. Stupid Female. Dont you know this is one way?
Me: C'mon gimme a break. I do know that this is one way. If only one can go at a time, No one can reach their destination in time.Also, for my sake i cant stop the traffic and ...
She Cop: I did'nt know what went wrong after that. The argument continued for about half an hour. After 30 mins. her hands were full with charges against me. She asked me to pay the dues and pushed me. I fell down. Only to wake up in my room.

3 Stings:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...first blog post dedicated to me! Thanks Uma.

Liked the "R.C." bit...didn't occur to me!

Abru said...

Hi Bee,
Really a good post.
Liked the narration.
just one doubt... Hw do you get the ideas and energy to keep posting this much???
Keep going...
It's good to see that there's something new to read, whenever u visit this page...
Keep posting...

Rajasubramanian S said...

i appreciate your urge to express and impress. happy dreams and funny blogs.