My efforts

Its been a months time since I have started blogging and am totally exhausted.. there are these high tasks before me.. i have always thought that am a smart worker...but this thing is taking life out of me...the tasks that lie ahead of me right now is
1. Choose the topic
2. Create a Post
3. Most important task is hide the sources from where I copy...
4. Generate traffic...

the 4th task is what is goin to take the life out of me.. the other day after office hours standing near the car at the complex entrance, I was thinking on various means to generate traffic..
How to put a take diversion symbol?
if so, when the cars, trucks, jeeps bus and lorry they take diversion how will it go upto 5th floor?
to whom i need to take prior permission...
Will the manager expect bribe to get the required permissoin
Or should i take my Kam-poo-ter to the signal just opposite to my office complex... sit there under an umbrella, announce some special summer offers ?

As this was going in my head, the manager of the complex came near me
Mngr: Maa'm, Whats your problem? Can i be of any help?
Me: Haan.. actually i will not have much of a problem if you promise to help me..
Mngr: Sure Maa'm anything for you...
Me: However you want your presents you can have it..in the form of cheq. cash or goods.. its your choice
Mngr.: Not required maa'm.. I will do it for you
Me: You see, Offlate i have started blogging, i'm thinking of various means to increase the traffic.. if i put a take diversion symbol to 5th floor, would you mind that?
Mngr: What is blogging maa'm?

Me: after 30 mins of explanation.. i told him what blogging is and what am looking at.. after hearing everything from me, he said:

Mngr: I dont understand even a single word. But one thing mam, the agni natchatram is yet to start, i pity you...
Me: Cant help it ? He is not as educated as I am?

Then came the cop...Uh! am feelig tierd .. you see its the lunch hour.. i gotta eat.. more on my encounter with cop tomorrow

6 Stings:

Anonymous said...

hilarious....just loved this

Anonymous said...

tears rolling out of my eyes.

Abru said...

Hi Honeybee,
I'm putting a link for "I, Me, Myself" in my Blog. you can see it in the "Blogs which I read" section.

Honey Bee said...

thanks for the courtesy...

Anonymous said...

u are making good progress mate...
in fact i really liked the twist in the end...the post titled: He came near me..and...

ctually...i had visualized a 6 footer in tight T-shirt and ll.. :-)

Rajasubramanian S said...

good, i should say.i hope some cooling has taken place after the recnt summershowers.