He came near me..and...

Socrates was once encountered by his disciples on what he felt about Love at first sight he replied: Take a deep Second Look

Warning:Papa this post is not meant for you, so please shut down your system

I somehow managed to get a confirmation ticket in Rockfort Express but the A/c never worked ..i was so disappointed that the moment the TTE came i gave him my ticket and put on my i pod and went to sleep...the magic happened then.. the train reached Tambaram some new family got into the compartment...this handsome hunk sat just opposite to me....how do i get up now? will he not think that I got up after seeing him. he gave such revolting smile that something inside me was breaking.. was that my ego?

I never believed in Love at first Sight.. but I fell completely for this smarty...Sorry I cant reveal his name ...need to protect his identity...he might get thrashed up by other guys ... I got up as if i got disturbed from my sleep.. see there are times we cannot show what we feel...we gotta makeup things that its just a natural thing..

He had such gleam in his eye and i fell for that... there was another small girl in the same compartment as we were.. in order to avoid watching, instantaneously we started playing with the little girl.. the time was somewhere around 11.00 pm her mom put her to sleep..we didn't have any other go than to sleep contended...as i went to sleep.. i felt something strange..
Oh my God.. was that he? is he standing next to me?... i didn't turn didn't move a bit ... i thought he pulled my long flowing hair... cant a girl beautiful(!... no hard feelings eh) and naive travel in peace....no man is good... my instant feel for him was dying... after that i went to sleep...

Morning as i got up .. he gave the same charming smile, i got down first.. but just couldn't bear the thought that its all train friendship and that i will not be seeing him anymore... he was the next one to get down.. i just carried him and gave him to his mom and kissed him goodbye...

9 Stings:

shiva said...

sorry iam not supposed to reveal your name is it. delete that comment after u read cos i mentioned ur name in it

shiva said...

that was a nice post uma i liked the suspense

Honey Bee said...

thats ok shiva...

Anonymous said...

NIce one.. made me think how come this girl got a purr-fect guy for herself just after she gave a smaaaaal list of the requisites. that too on such a small notice.

But it seems that you are giving hints to some one more stuble to come down and propose you before you dad marries you off?? is it so?

Honey Bee said...

The problem with guys is they are quite embarassed .. they really wanted to propose but find it difficult to speak to a greek goddess..How could I help it?

Abru said...

Oh... when I started reading the post, I was wondering whether you are talking about me!!! (Ahem... ahem...)
I was in Chennai last week and I was traveling by train. I did see a girl with ipod...

Abru said...

Good twist of the story...

Honey Bee said...

God is great.. He saved the girl...

Rajasubramanian S said...

naan antha kaalathu aalu. ithu naan chinna vayasula padicha thu mathiri irukku. remake aaka irunthaalum nalla irukku.