My first fan mail....

Everyone knows that letters are personalized ones.. (Splendid Discovery) But I got an open letter… ( to read a letter you need to open.. that doesn’t mean its an open letter you stupid !) I wanted to know this person who sent me this mail.

My Dear Honey Bee,

What a nice person you are.. I really wonder where from you get those ideas to write…

You have this great talent and we friends like you to see go higher and higher in your life…My…my…my…However hard I try to write about you, I am unable to proceed further .. I am actually trying to practice Truth…Let me quote you Einstein, The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. So my dear friend ( I dint have any other option than to call you) Be CAREFUL.. I heard the authenticated patented articles of other bloggers are posted in your site.

Honey Bee… that’s how you try to project yourself isn’t it? After you continued mails begging.. sorry…asking everyone to go thru your blog…I, on one occasion stumbled upon your blog. In all the years of my living I never thought I would read crackpots….After going thru your blog I feel, Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most

I heard from confidential sources that your mom didn’t eat for 3 full days after giving birth and seeing you …I also understand from the sources that she has become an atheist ever since you were born.. When you were born ... the doctor had come out to the waiting room and said to your father ... I'm very sorry.... We did everything we could ...But she pulled through. Is that true? I just called up to confirm this with your dad.. he was dumbstruck. He thought that this was a great family secret…

Down here at Chennai, we have been wondering how you got a job and how you were retained for such a long time... Its still a surprise for all of us... I read from your blog that its been a long time since your boss has called you or mailed you.. chk your bank account…counter check twice whether your salary has been credited….

Yours loving (actually hating ) friend

MS. X

3 Stings:

Abru said...

Ooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fan mail??? HUH.... i would love to know this little girl who has put written this close worded open letter. its better to write a hate mail than fail mail. if fan mails are meant to be like this better not to have them!!!

But on the lighter side. its great. well written. and most of all you have the guts to write something bad on your self.

Rajasubramanian S said...

you have got the technique to distract err attract others.