Shattered Dreams....Saved Many Lives!

One question that everyone of us would have come across in our early Age is, "what is your aim in life?". I had all of 13 doctors , 12 computer engineers another 10 of scientists, teachers and lawyers etc., in my class .This is one question which had made me think, squeeze my brains.. which i thought and i still think, that I have more! The only problem is, there is no intelligently organization to identify me and accommodate me

I had a world on my own.. In that world i created many stories...If its to be called fantasy So be it...Nothing or No one could stop me from dreaming.. Especially My Phsics teacher.. Ask him how many times he had woke me up and asked me to wash my face...

Even before APJ's asked us to dream, I always dreamt. On my way back to home from school, I will imagine all sorts of stories.. I will be everything in that right from saying Action, Cut, Packup... when i learnt about kiran bedi,I develped a story on a Serious Cop.. the list goes on...On what topic you wanna story, I had one.. else Give me a day, I will have one...I was the much sought out story teller for the entire batch mates at my school

At one point of time I had want to start an Idly kadai, I think i was in 5th Standard then... Mind you not a hotel... I had even asked my mom and have pressured her so much to start.. there was a lady who had an idly kadai and there will be so much crowd near her.. She will scream and yell at people when they cheat..I once saw her shouting at a boy.. the boy who tried to seduce me by throwing a rose at me...Alas! I never gave him a chance to date me:)

When Rajiv was assassinated, I wanted to be the CBI director...; After watching the P.C.Sreeram Movie Kurudhipunal, I wanted to join as an assistant for him... this was one aim which continued for a long period...Quite interestingly i later wanted to be a House Wife when I was in 12th.. I was very jealous of my mom, she finishes all her cores in the morning and till i come home, I know she would rest for the whole day.. It was me who had to wake up early in the morning goto tuitions, then to School..and above all I had to study...Mind you, I wanted to be a barber.. thank God! that I didn't become one, think of the men who would come to have a hair cut... but go back home with one ear or a cut neck or bald.. sometimes without their head...

Even now I get the same question, Where do you see yourself 5 years from now... ? Sorry, I neither have a short sight nor a long sight...

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it-Churchill.

2 Stings:

Anonymous said...

I never knew you had such dreams.You wanted to be the CBI Director? Huh!- Nithya

Anonymous said...

God save India - Nithya