One Eve. at My Office - Contd.

Wat to say. I was just standing still after hearing them moan unable to decide whether to barge in or not. I just then turned to my left and noticed the Pr. Chief.
If you dont understand any of this. Read this

He is a heavy man with a big belly.Whenever I see him walking I always pity his belt. If only it had mouth...!Ok. Coming back to the incident.

Pr.Chief: Had your coffee.
Me: No. Just waiting for you.
Pr. Chief: Sorry. Got an important call. Gotta Go!
(He was perspiring. Should be his Wife.)
Me: Ok. Not a Problem. You just carry on. ( He is already carrying. isn't he?)

Pr. Chief: Bee, check if this cover is for you. The name is obliterated.
Me:No. It cannot be. My name is Honey Bee.

With this he went off. At last I got rid of him. I wanted to go and ask them
What the F#*k is happening? What if he says, Yeah. We are. I wanted to avoid the embarrassment.

What should I do if they say that they were into this? Should I shout at them? Or should I take action against them? I know for sure they will lose their jobs. But for all this, its office. And there's a limit to everything.

With all this going in my mind,I peeped in and walked quietly. Those 2 were standing face to face. Still panting. I controlled my temper and asked, Hey I was here only. May I know what you guys were up to.

The girl replied No madam actually... we were...
Me: What? Temme I gotta Know.
The Man: Madam we changed places.
ME: ( Still with a burning temper) What? What places?
He: We moved the coffee machine and Water cooler to this side of the room madam. Admin wanted us to do. Thats it madam.
Me: Oh! ok.. ( Hiding the surprise and relief)

Sorry just as you even I was expecting a good one. Cant help it.

4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

hey honey!!! Nice post but i thought of somethign else just to find a diffrent ending.. nice twist in the tale. there will always BEE a better ending ;)

Honey Bee said...

Thanx Santosh.

Abru said...

Chey... U've disappointed my naughty mind... Bad ending... :( Lol...

Honey Bee said...

Now dont tell me i was naughty