The New Add on's that I carry

After breaking my brains ( Yes! I have brains - I use it occassionally) for 2 days on what to write...Now I have got something to Show Off..



First is the Helmet - The act of buying the Helmet shows that yours truly Honey Bee is a law abiding citizen ! :) ( Is it true that the fine is Rs. 100/- if you get caught in one signal and from there on if you get caught its Rs. 300/-?)

I have other doubts. My father has told me, "In Doubt, Ask." Can anyone explain me the reason behind caling Helmets Helmet? For me, the name reminds Lord Yama... If hell could be met by wearing this, why should we wear it at all? WHy not call it Head cover?!?

The Next one is my Mobile. I dumped my previous one for this..This is Nokia's 6275 the new CDMA model. It has all the features I feel essntial. Now am on the lookout for a protective cover for this- A crystal case. The whole of last weekend I roamed T.Nagar and Pondy Bazaar for this. No Gains.



That mentos - I didnt buy. Anyway I ate it.

0 Stings: