One Evening at my office..


It’s been a long time since I took leave. So, 2 days back I decided to take a leave. The saddest part of this is, the work gets back logged and I had to finish the work. So, yesterday I extended my working hours till 7+1 pm.

The work load was quite heavy. Don’t ask me how heavy it was, for the house keeping boys, carry heavy things for us. Have you ever wondered why they are called as house keepers when they are actually office keepers?

The office wore a deserted look.There was none in the office but for me and the security. That was what I thought. There was one another person. The Production Department Chief. He came across. I just hate this guy. Thankfully I don't report to him. He is worse than my boss.

Pr. Boss: So, Bee, you missed office yesterday!
Me: No. Not a Bit. Actually I was happy.

After this he wanted to know if I could join him for a coffee. I agreed. Thankfully, he got a call on his mobile he went. I was standing near the Pantry door. I normally don’t eaves drop. I heard something very fishy behind the closed doors of the Pantry. 2 voices – A male and a female. There was only one light lit.

She: haaa… no... no... i.. Aah am not able to ( she let out a sigh ) !
He: Its over. Just be patient.
She: oooo... Hammaaaaa!
He: ok... ok….. Aaaaah! That’s my girl!
She: giggles. Its better now.
He: yeaaaaaaah
Then heavy breathing.

Any Guess, what happened then?!? 
To be continued in the next post.

5 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Just hilarious. What else to say.
"So, Bee, you missed office yesterday.
No. Not a Bit. Actually I was happy"
LOL. Enjoyed.
Sorry could not make any guess.-Vishesh

Abru said...

Oooooooooooooh.... Naughty... naughty....

Abru said...

"So, Bee, you missed office yesterday.
No. Not a Bit. Actually I was happy"

Classy one. Next time when anyone asks me this Q, I have a great reply... Thx Bee...

Honey Bee said...

abru: But when I said it that man went qwaky...

Anonymous said...

So naughty. I will bet my ass. They got caught. Where did you get the picture btw? lol :)