What I did

I never thought that this weekend i will go HOME... after a sleepy start on Saturday.. .got a ticket for the 3.00 pm KPN just managed to bathe and rush ....I had a long weekend.. to be more precise an extended weekend..my lil devil was waiting for me to land.. i know how much she loves me.. more than me my purse.. it inspires her ... My papa was very that i was home.. i told him that i was feeling lonely down there and made up my mind to come.. he still didnt get the clue...C'mon Dad.. if you are reading this please understand that am grown and you can get me married...

We had been to Watch the movie Unnale Unnale... Nice movie isnt it? This movies has come like a spring.. After watching movies which justifies violence this one has come as a surprise...

2 Stings:

shiva said...

good uma nice blog i liked the suspense

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! You asking your dad to find a guy for u.. better u find one urself and go and ask dad n mom to give you two blessing.