Am Disturbed...

Yes! Am extremely disturbed and petrified with the proceedings in our State. The reason for this is , one of the media houses of Sun Network has been burnt at Madurai. Because of some survey report. My mom, told me, why are you getting into blogging, it might land you up in trouble. Its my mistake I should have listened to her.

Only recently have I started to Blog. How will a budding Writer.. ok ok.. Typer like me will feel secured? There is no security. I am actually trying to get the I.G's appointment. In a day day or two when I meet him, I will have to explain him and convince him to extend security to all the writers and bloggers.

BTW, I should also write a mail to IndiBloggies, not to announce any awards or conduct poll. If in case by any chance I dont get nominated for the Best blogger of the year, am afraid what my fanatic readers would do?I also extend a plea to all my fanatic readers, dont get agitated if anything goes wrong. After all am not for awards, you see...

2 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool :)

Anonymous said...

Just chanced upon this blog. Its quite active and engaging. Keep writing...