Fan Mail - 2

That Ms. Bee was busy was the reason for her silence. This wasn't accepted by one of her ardent regular reader and Fan!
Excerpts from his mail is below

Dear Bee,
I am a regular reader of your blog. I have never commented on your posts. ( Whats there to comment? ) I write now because you have not posted for the past 5 days and am seriously looking at a new post. It goes with a reason.

Whenever I feel very disgusted and feel my brains are not working I go to your blog. Well dont' mistake that I get refreshed by reading all those .....( I have censored certain lines); By reading your post I feel more elated about myself, 'cos I have always thought I am the most foolish one and that I dont have brains. You have always proved me wrong.

Your blog makes me wonder how could a person be without Brains at all! How do you feel to walk empty headed? Well, am trying to reach the Discovery Channel and NGC to tell about you. I was told that both the channels are looking at airing different Species!

One thing Bee! No one can point fingers at you and say that You are a Head Weight person!

..... .................
......... ..................

I have censored many lines. He was so magnanimous in speaking about me. As you know that I dont like Publicity (viscosity/Electricity/) I have cut the long mail short

Yours very friendly,
Shiva....

0 Stings: