Changes .. Changes..Changes

The day for this week has started...( Wah ! Wah! Wah! what an invention dear bee? Give a pat for urself !) and its been almost 3 months since I have started Blogging.. I now make a self analysis on the Pros and Cons of writing

What are the changes I think I have made
1. However stupid it could be, somehow I get to write something
2. I now read more than before. This actually makes me intelligently.(!)No Bad feelings
3. I thought I will never be able to move higher after my 1st or 2nd post. This is my 56th Post!
4. Even yours truly Honey Bee has wrapped up some good patrons to the blog.
5. The time I spend on watching you tube and playing in miniclip has comedown drastically...What more?!?

The other side of the coin...
1. Phew! I have not made any significant changes in the literary world! ( He . he hee.. too much isnt ?)
2. I was expecting to have a hit rate of atleast 15-30 per day...
3. Till now I have not made any money from adsense !?! :)

2 Stings:

Unknown said...

This is really great. I too recently start blogging (around June 1st). I thought for sure I would be a stay at home entrepreneur by now. *If I stop short of the end of this comment that means ‘the boss’ walked into my office and I had to kill this transmission.* I've made about $1 through PPC, got declined by Google, learned how to deal with hurt feeling from that rejection and others. Realized that even though I link to or post other’s blog posts on mine they don’t reciprocate and lastly I have learned that I enjoy putting information out there that I find useful and hopefully others just might as well.

Well, you keep up the great posts and I'll be back to read you again.

Honey Bee said...

debo, do you know I was there at your blog yesterday. Read about you spending time with your dad on fathers day. AS I didnt have anything to add to it.. i kept mum.