On My Way to Office - II

I thought and wanted him to go straight and I was about to take a right turn. But he stopped with me at the signal.

Do you have problems in understanding what I say? In that case:

Please Read what happened yesterday when I was on my way to office

He was just a few inches away from me.... I heard my heart beat. For a second he removed his head gear and turned right. Was looking at my direction. I, from the corner of my eyes sensed his move. He had a very lively straight dark hair. The kind of texture I swear I had wanted my guy to have. I didn’t want to turn my head. This time I didn't.

What is that he is having on him? Is that Perry Ellis? In just a few sec how did I manage to note so much of him....The signal turned green. I was like going pink. Lost in thinking about him I did a bad start and almost hit the girl near me. I didn’t turn at him I went straight. Other than seeing me once and smiling I never thought he did anything silly just to attract. For sometime it looked as if its me who's making a push towards him.

Is he the person with whom I want to spend the rest of my life?

Few seconds passed by. I was nearing my office complex. I had these questions running in my head. Where will he go now? He seems to be having a holiday. Not in his formal attire. Is he seeing someone? Cursing myself for all this, I turned to enter the parking lot.

Baaprey! He came along with me there too! Without blushing I got down from my bike. Whats that am seeing now? He was walking towards me. I was standing for the lift. He came and stood silently behind me. We were 3 in the lift. Myself, this guy and the girl whom I hit in the signal. I was standing in the middle. In the middle of these 2. My floor came. I walked out. Had a relaxed and cool day.

6 Stings:

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

thats it bee? or part 3 is bound to come... u can do better :)
was expecting a much better ending..

Anonymous said...

What? You make me burn waiting for a romance to start and you give me that ending? Bad, bad Bee! :)
Give us more! Please!

Anonymous said...

Finally the bubble burst.....

Honey Bee said...

Vigneswaralu: Had it not been for the other girl.. the romance would have continued...

Lica: I would.

Lovable Idiot: Yeah ... You are right.. unfortunately it was in someone else favour...

Anonymous said...

Bee, I have read your anticlimax already. But this one was just too good. - Vishesh

Honey Bee said...

Thankx Vishesh