On My Way to Office

Have you ever experienced a pair of inquisitive eyes watching you and following you all the way to your office? Oh God! It happened to me this morning...Here at my work city. The weather had been really cool for the past one week. This morning it even drizzled. This is the kind of meteorological conditions I enjoy and try to be romantic.Usually on these days, I shower early go to a temple and start for work. This is how I started. Had a loose hair. Wore my sun glasses. With a streak of KumKum worn in the forehead. I was enjoying the cool early breeze....

Had I had a beau, I bet I would have bunked my office just to ride the town in his bike (Yes! one of the conditions to be my guy is you should definitely have a stylish bike!)! Thinking and cursing on my bad luck (don’t interpret on my looks now) I started cruising in my bike. There with a gentle breeze he crossed me. He was riding a Yamaha Bullet. Stylishly remodelled and elegantly driven. He was having this Head Gear. Hell with these helmets ...I just missed seeing his face. He should be somewhere between 5'9" - 6'-0". Gosh! The skin was tan! HE was in his Jeans!

Bee dear, C'mon don’t get distracted.... drive past him and go to office- This was my minds instruction. I was about to rise Gawd! I was like going behind & not wiling to go past him...What’s that is he slowing his machine? He started to drive along with me...

I sensed blood rushing to my face! No... Bee don’t turn... It isn’t good ...The moment I thought of this I remember turning my head and looking at him...OOOooops He looked at me the same instance!

What on Earth is happening to me? I could see his eyes. They were brown. What is he doing? Is he smiling at Me? I realized myself smiling...There came the signal. I thought and wanted him to go straight and I was about to take a right turn. But he stopped with me at the signal.

Oh ! No ... If this is the kind of guy am looking for.. then let me keep the suspense on what happened..Tomorrow, I promise to update this on what happened after the signal... Alas!...it was like... Sorry I wanted to tell you now.. let me just enjoying the feeling for now and till then ...

If you have more time to kill..you can as well read this.

2 Stings:

Anonymous said...

No Suspense Bee. I am waiting to read. - Visesh

Abishai Joseph said...

Yamaha Bullet?????