What to Name this?

Even now I have difficulties in understanding Physics. Let me make it clear with you am not attending the Skool for the Old at Night. Talking about Physics gives me fond memories of my school days.

Only during Physics and Social Science period I did meditation. Some call this process as Sleeping! But for these 2 I was an outstanding student in all other subjects. I was always wanted by the next class teacher.

When I was in 3rd or 4th STD, I don’t remember exactly, my English Miss Mrs. Wilma Almeida gave us lessons on Tense. But at the end of the class she was more tensed than ever. After teaching us we were asked to write the examples in our notebook. I had a forlorn look and was looking at her. She was very amused to see me like this.


That’s my class 4 photo! Mrs. Almeida, is in white chudidhar.

Mrs. Almeida: Bee, What’s wrong with you? Take your pencil and write.
Me: I ain’t got one.
Mrs. Almeida: Don’t say I ain’t. Listen: I don’t have a pencil; You don’t have a pencil; They don’t have a pencil. Are you clear?
Me: Gee, where did all these pencils go?

I was very serious. My classmates started laughing at me! She looked at me squarely, turned to the black board & started teaching. Mind you, I respect my teachers. I was standing. My papa has advised me not to laugh at others. That’s why even when they were laughing I was silent.

Still the laughter continued. I didn’t even grin.

Mrs. Almeida: Order Children, Order.
Me: A cake and an Ice-cream. That’s ok with me miss.
Mrs. Almeida: Come Again!
Me: Oh! Thank you Miss.

I never knew that I could impress her so much. See, she allowed me to start home early and has also asked me to come the next day without fail! NExt day, I was sitting in my class, the other section class teacher Miss. …. (Sorry poor memory!) She wanted me in her class!

4 Stings:

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

that order joke is cliche bee :(...

Honey Bee said...

VP: But why did she ever get a fit?

Anonymous said...

Loved your manner of saying thank you!!! when she invited you again!!

Honey Bee said...

Santosh: Am yet to get the cake and ice-cream!