What wrong did I do?

I always consider photos to be the best way to preserve the sweet/sour/hot/bitter (or whichever taste you like) memories. But in no instance have I troubled others by thrusting my album in their hands.
Reason 1. I don't like unnecessary publicity.
2. Am very good looking (in the dark) and my exact beauty doesn't reflect in the photos. My mom says Am not photogenic.

Last week my brothers friend had been here from the U.S.of A. My bro called up asking me to help his friend. He was here on a personal visit to my work city for 2 days. The amount of pics he had with him ... My ...My... in the customs they would've charged them for extra luggage. More to it, his wife came and sat near me and started explaining them. I dunno why, but I wasnt able to get along well with these guys.

Bee, this was taken at the Disney Land...Look at this, this was when we had been to Niagara. This is our Car. You know she is Mrs. XYZ.... my neighbour from Italy. She gave me a wonderful memorablia on her return from Italy.Oops! She was like taking the heat out of me. She was talking and talking and talking....Buzzzz...!!!

She:BEe, What happened you are sleeping.
ME: ME, Sleeping?...No actually I was Meditating
She: ?!? What
ME: My dad has said, whenever you are in trouble or in deep shit.. meditate. Am practising it...
She: You naughty... Joking ... Good Good Good

( Me thinking adi paavi! en kashtathai sonna unakku sirippa irukku)

More to it they made my day worse. They took my car. And thankfully let me in peace. Day 2 was the day they were leaving. So I started early to meet them at their hotel. No. Not that I liked them or missed them. My car was with them. WE went for an early breakfast. Had it not been me there, with them, I bet they would have gone for the complimentary breakfast which the hotel offers. This is what happened then:

Waiter: Can I help you Mam?
She: Kewl...( she meant to say cool) could you get me some bacons, 2 HotDogs, steaks and some Bread Toast for 2 with Peanut Butter?
Waiter: madam, please have a lok at the menu card and lemme know what you want madam. I will ready to take your orders.

He and She after going thru the Menu

She: Horrible eh?!? How do you people live in India?
Me: I was like giving her my readymade smile... :)
(Me: its just one year you have gone there ... all times huh! mudiyalai )

Bee, I need a bottle of Aquafina or Kinley. This water which you people drink doesnt suit me....

Inside my brains it was like Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Dei Santa ( my bro) magane nee mattum ippo en kaila maatuna nalaikku unakku paaludhaandi( i mean, Santa, if only you are here before me i will kill you)....

After 2 days of smiling and artificial exclamations they left...I started my car from the airport.. Shucks ! my petrol tank is dry!

0 Stings: