Queen of Alexandria!

At this point of the day, am reading a book on Cleopatra! It’s not a prose but poetry! Written in one of India’s regional language Tamil and written not by yours truly Honey Bee but by Pa.Vijay.

I thoroughly enjoy his political insights and his usage of words… Read below the English form of the same translated by this humble bee! Though I haven’t got the writer’s approval, here I am reproducing the same:

It’s not the encounter between Caesar and Patra…it’s between Mark Antony and Patra! Their Love! They have a sword fight and as it grows this is what happens:

One on one

They hit each other

Got up

Got down

Ran up

Ran down

Rolled

Measured the floor

Let the sword drop

With open

Spread hands

Tears gleaming

body getting hot

Slowing down

Breathing heavily

Their dress got crushed

So were their bodies

Somewhere

Something grew

There was no

Sound of war

Sound of kiss

Grew more

Desires woke up

Leaving no air

Between them

As they held hands

Their temperature shot up...

The shyness cooled down

The urge to enter

Was high more than ever

For them

At that moment

They knew not who they were

Or where they are

There were no qualms

Between

The sword game

Became the bed game!

5 Stings:

Anonymous said...

i am innocent

Honey Bee said...

shucks! I cant stand lies!

Anonymous said...

abacharam!! abacharam!!! rem children like me are reading your blog :P

Honey Bee said...

Vigneswarulu: When i say I cant stand lies, I also mean I cant read/sit/walk/jump thru lies....

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

lolz... but believe me... i mean it.. :P