Lkie I hvae a Porlbem...

Problems Problems Problems.. the probability of Bee getting into some kind of a problem is becoming more.. it is inversely proportional to the rate of transfer of money from her bank account and directly proportional to her becoming poor...

Well, if you dont understand a bit of what am trying to say its either because you dont know mathematical terms or its me who simply doesn't know the meaning of it. In simple terms what am trying to say is I have got a problem. When I try to find a solution the money is fast reducing from my bank account.

Well when I say problems,a m not speaking about Differential Equations or Calculus or Vectors which we ...sorry you all studied in some class....Am speaking about the problem which am facing at the moment.

Once again you are sadly mistaken. When I say am facing, I didn't mean that I was standing in front of a mirror. I normally don't look at mirrors. I just cant afford buying new ones every time it breaks.Does anyone know why the mirrors break automatically when I look at it?

Gosh! coming back to what the issue is. I will have to tell you what happened yesterday.

Me: Boo, I have a problem
Boo: Where?
Me: Eye.
Boo: I know you have a problem. But, tell me clearly. Maybe I will have time to run.
Me: I have a problem in the Eye.
Boo: Oh! I see !
Me: No. I don't see.
Boo: Oh! God! Whats the problem?
Me: I have a blurred vision. I am not able to see things clearly
Boo: Go and See a Doctor
Me: I went and saw him. Even he was looking blurred to me.

I dint know what happened after that. I saw Boo raising her hand. One hour after that I woke up in my room. Why?

4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you for the good laugh!

Mig

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making this whiz kid to view from your (fool) eyes.

Its amazing and its new invention that mirrors also encompass soul………. Once you look into the mirror, the very remarkable science creature (mirror) commits suicide by itself.

Bee you are not revealed which room it was Bed room or your Office Room……….?


And after all the above I myself raise a question why this whiz kid write like this …………………? bcoz now I am looking from your(fool) eyes………….

Abru said...

Nice one... specially the last line of your conversation...

Are you going to be a chashmeesh????

Honey Bee said...

Mig: Remeber its my agony ....you are laughing at..I mean my Eye

Whiz KId: Better meet a good optha. before you get your eyes drained

ABru: Welcome back man!