A Complete Change over

is gonna happen in this place. I just wanna know if you guys would like it. Let me spell it put. This will always be Honey Bee's Blog. But will not be confined to the Funny, Funnier, Funniest things in the life of this Bee.

As the tag line suggests, this will be a Space where I would discuss about anything and everything. My Take on things I deem right, left, front and back.

The space will carry its fun and satire. Hope you stay put with my make over. If you can't then it either means you have been addicted to Funny Reads or you don't care anyways. let me opt for the first one.

Please do bear with me.

2 Stings:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting...

Honey Bee said...

Welcome Binny...Gosh, I just logged into your blog.. You look very much like my class mate VInod Reddy. DO you have any cousins by that name?