What to say

The day has started well and the weather now is just apt for a long drive....

Am all set to kick my boss A** and leave but can't!!! :(

Don ask me if he reads this space, for I know he reads it just to chk. if i have any words of appreciation for him....

For the day, I have something to share with you which I read in Chinmayi's blog

En mael kallai eriyaadhe, veedu katti viduven;
Enaku thee vaikkadhe, en veettirkku dheepam aetri viduven;
Ennai thurathaadhe en ilakkai seekkiram adaindhu viduven;
Enakku visham kodukkadhe naan Neelakanthan aagividuven"


If you don't understand Tamil it roughly translates to

Do not pelt me with stones, for I will use them to build a house
Do not set me afire, for I will light up my home
Do not chase me, for I will reach my goal faster
Do not hand me poison, for I will become NeelakanTha.


hmmmmmmmmmm that's it for the day.... gotta go... BOSS is waiting for the Devil... cant afford to make him wait anymore....

6 Stings:

Gomathy S said...

Now tell me If I'm the first for this post ;)
That was a nice poem credits to the author..

Anonymous said...

i commented already...
what happened./

Honey Bee said...

Daisy Blue: Yes. You are first.

Chriz: No way man. Gomz is the leader.

PurpleHeart said...

Your boss checks this? Either you share a fantastic rapport with your boss or you have quit the job ! :)

Anonymous said...

kiss your boss...

give a kiss to all those you hate...

you myte overtake emraan

Honey Bee said...

Purple Heart: Thanks for dropping bySandy. Yes. You read me right. He does chk this space. I have not quit. Even in person, I speak to him only like this. He is a funny man. I respect him a lot.

Chriz: U mean that mean Serial Kisser? aargh..