Its the Chronic Writer this time

I have done it At last!!!!

Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.

A half moustache like scar just below my nose and above my left upper lip. Met with an accident lately.


What does your phone look like?

Huh... How do I say... It’s black in colour. It’s made by Nokia. Well, Lemme make it short…it looks like a phone.


What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Yellow Colour Distemper.



What is your current desktop picture?

Hey Chronic Writer! Why on earth you wanted me to put a picture of my Desktop Man? Ooooooopsss


Do you believe in gay marriage?
Should I believe? Huh..... Nope... Its one's own choice anyway


What do you want more than anything right now?

I want more of everything I get.. hmmmmmm but anyway as you have asked … I want to holiday in the beaches of Goa…or go to a hilly area…All Alone… Anyone out there ready to gift me one…


What time were you born?

The time was a bad time for my Dad… ( Monday, 3.25 am)


Are your parents still together?

I have been away from my home for a long now. But whenever I go home, I see them living under the same roof and still sharing the same room together……


Last person who made you cry?

The man I love


What is your favorite perfume / cologne?

MTV - Flutter

What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Is hair in the head a must for my opposite sex for me to like?

Eye colour - Black or Brown

What are you listening to?

The sound of my AC

Do you get scared of the dark?

NOPE…

Do you like pain killers?

Nope…

Are you too shy to ask someone out?

All the guys whom I have asked out were busy always..


If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Can I have a drink instead of eating? If so, Hot Kaapi. If I should eat........then I would prefer Hot Cheese Omlette...


Who was the last person who made you mad?

I was guessing.. who that could be. How could anyone make me mad further? No way…

Who was the last person who made you smile?

Chackooo - My room Mate


Now why not I tag some one?

5 instances where you uncontrollably controlled yourself
The Loose control Man

10 more things that you celebrate
The lady who celebrates the Light of a Candle

One reason : Why are you THE MAHATMA?
The Mahatma who seeks a kiss on his glass


4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

1> so you are now half girl half boy?? (Tom Boy)
4> LOL.
8> you love a man? shocking. but that makes a good story!!
10> I am going bald and have brownish black eyes
11> I am free.. i am free!!!


BTW tagging means that you tag persons on the same set of rules you were tagged on. and not your own rules. If you want to make your own rules than first write a post on those rules and than tag other person. :)

Zak said...

moron read my blog

praveen said...

hi...thanx for the tag...this ll be my first...ll do it tonight...

shud I need to put those 5 instances or all those questions...????

Honey Bee said...

s4n705h: Hoo hOOO yes - Tom Girl
And yes I love a man. Incidentaly he is my creator; I asked him the story behind my making; He cursed me; his wife - who turns out to be my mom kicked me royally
There's a difference between bald and shaved head - You are disqualified
I don't buy products that has a free tag - Phew!!!!!

The MAHATMA: You are right.I tagged you on that b'cos... ok np you are worse than what I am

Praveen: Only on what I have tugged you buddy