Ooouchhhhhhhhhhh

Pssst.. am out of station.. will be back tomorrow or at the earliest by Thursady.. till that time.....Nothing....

The next Post is on S4n705h...Remember I promised a post on him? I called him yesterday, he was in his office busy sleeping...
After trying half an hour atlast I managed to wake him

Me: Is this S4n705h?
He: Who? hmmmmm yeah haaaaaaaaaaaaaa itz me
Me: Can I speak?
He: You just spoke.. Right? Why do you ask me?
Me: Oh! am sorry I forgot that you are a Geek..I mean, I asked whether we can have a small talk now?
He: Whooz dat? haaaaaaa
Me: Bee Here
He: Listen. Am busy now. I cant be there now
He: Can we meet for Lunch?

He closed the phone and called someone... He thought that I didnt hear anything...
( He to someone: Hey you there.. look some girl has called me.. she wants me to be there with her now.. am asking her out... inform boss that i will not come back post lunch.. can You?
Someone: Pls chk for whom the call is. It could be a wrong number call)

Me: Oooops! Good God! I said my name is Bee.
He: Oh! You...Haaii.. Tell me
He: haaa... ( all this haaa is his yawn...)
Me: Remember the contest you won in my Blog?
He: Oh.. is it? fine.. what should I do now for dat?
( That was it.. I could'nt hear it any more from him....)
Me: Ho! Nothing.. You were busy when I called.. you just continue the job.. let me write the post...
He: Okai... bye.. haaaaa
Me: Bye

4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

oh!! that was you? than its fine. i thought one of my GF called and i am in a soup. next you call the company number make sure you ask them to connect to the Resting Room. (Not "rest room" you fool)

BTW thanks for the post and our lunch is still due. can you meet me this weekend. You see my GF is busy.

praveen said...

tats really funny...expecting next post eagerly.. :D

Honey Bee said...

s4n705h:You are right. Am a Fool. I called You.
And Lunch? What Lunch? Are you still dozing?

Praveen: yup

Anonymous said...

Hey i called you for lunch!! and you said yes. Please i am yet to get someone to take out for lunch this weekend. please!! :(