Now that you all Know ….

That I Ran Away from my home sweet home like a Pepper…………I am gonna take you thru what happened before and after….I was in my 5th Std. then…One of my reasons for eloping was Karate…You all have read this letter... Now over to Flash Back

At a young age going to School was a burden for me. It has always been an unpleasant one…For me only the Saturdays and Sunday were heavenly… No need to see the HM ...No need to promise her that I will abide and obey the rules of School…

One fine day I was sent to my Head Mistress’s room. I should tell you how she looks. She was around 5’-0”. Round. Big Eyes. Pink in colour. With a pure white cassock.

H.M. Bee, do you know why you have been sent here to my room?
Me: Yes sister.
H.M.: Tell me. Why you did that?
Me. I didn’t do anything sister.
H.M.: I hate when kids lie. Tell.
Me: Even I hate when kids lie sister.
H.M.: What? Come again.
Me: Yes sister.
(I went out. Stood near her room entrance)
Me: May I come in Sister?
H.M.: She made a big face. When your class teacher told about you I didn’t believe a word of it. Sigh.
H.M.: I need to see your parents. Ask them to meet me tomorrow. Will you?
Me: Am afraid that isn’t possible sister.
H.M.: (She didn’t say anything but asked me why with her big eyes behind her big framed glasses)
Me: They are not here. It’s that my mom is in Singapore. My dad is working there.
(Ooopss.. I sighed in relief)
H.M.: Who is taking care of you?
Me: My old grand parents’ sister.
(After questioning me further for 15 – 20 mins, I thought she bought my story and let me go)

I have never asked or made my mom or dad come to school... They would be there only for the Parent Teacher Meeting and on parents Day…I was living with them only but for my School they were away in Singapore. You know when my mom came to know of this I thought I would be screwed up…She was happy and relieved. She encouraged me to maintain like that for a long time…




My lies came to light when I Ran away.....So what happened? Why I ran away to Pondicherry?

If Ekta Kapoor can do it ….Why not me? So more to be continued…

Arrey…It cannot be made available on a single post…Puleezzzzz Understand


Note: Well this is the Pic of my Primary School. Its taken from inside. Take a look at the Tree in the left side of the photo. The building seen across the road is the Junior School Building.Happy Kitten, the guy who is standing in front of the Y I dunno who he is.. This Pic I took it from my school website... Believe Me.. Am A Poor Innocent Girl!!!

6 Stings:

Anonymous said...

lolz.... (read in mudhal mariyahdai tone)akka ennaku oru unma therinjaganum(/end) did you actually run away to pondy or were you deported???

Narsimha said...

haha.. man u got guts to lie to ur HM rite in her face..
been goin through ur past posts.. only been rollin over wid laughter.. there r times wen i have laughed so much tat tears have come.. the kinda guy ur dad wants for u, the kinda guy u want.. the letter u wrote to ur prof to pass u in a subj.. simply hilarious..

amazin..
me a fan of ur page now :)

Anonymous said...

This was another of your best!! Loved it. still laughing.

i never thought that of such simple ways of telling TWISTED truths. Mummy is in singapore and papa work there!!

Now a days kids say mummy is in USA, papa is sent there as onsite project leader!!

Happy Kitten said...

Naughty! Naughty!

girl? boy?

Sirpy said...

Pink eyes...?

Honey Bee said...

Vignesh: Ran away once; Deported many a times!!!

Sonu: I didnt lie in her face; Rather I was standing across...

U liked them! Thanks!!!

s4n705h: True! True!

H.K.: Please Believe Me; I know Not what to do ( Sing it like Bryan Adams)

Sirpy: Nope! Brown