Ho! What a day? or is that Night?

Been to Coimbatore for the Weekend!!! My friends Birthday. Had an amazing time. It was a surprise visit to her place. Like me she is also a nomad. CBE is her work city. She never knew that I would be coming in. The arrangements had been made by one another common friend of ours. I reached CBE around 11.00 pm. Was picked up at the railway station and we drove straight to her hostel. Obviously turning whenever there were turns in the road.
She was the only with whom I had the opportunity to play my pranks...
I was outside her room. Called her at 11.55 pm.

Me: Hai Di!
She: Hi ( Sleepily)
Me: Just called to say Happy Birthday Darling Wife!!( Ho! I forgot to tell you that among us I call her my wife and she calls me her hubby)

She: Thanks Purusha...Any plans coming to CBE?
Me: Nope! ( All this time I was standing outside her room

We were talking then I gently tapped her room door. She was so engrossed in talking to me she didn't hear the knock. I had to tell her that I could hear a knock... She sheepishly got out from her cot.

The corridor was awake with a Zero Watts bulb. Even before she could open the door I left the place. Myself and our other friend burned some incense sticks and snake tablet. As she walked out we made noise from the anklets...

She : Who' that?
Silence
She: Is anyone there?
Silence
She went to the switch board to switch the Tube light... I made a growl...Uuuuuuuuu....and giggled...
She : Oh No.. Shit..( Went back and closed the door) All the time I was in the phone line
Me: Hey who was that?
She: Dai Purusha am afraid di. I heard a girl walking with an anklet.
Me: Let her wear. Whats your problem?
She: No di. There was no one around

I banged her room door.

She: Ammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa
Me: Hey! Cool. Ask who is this?
She: No. I wont am afraid. This thadi maadu ( Big Bull - her colleague) she is sleeping like a pig here...Not waking up..
She: Josh, get up di. Chk who that is. am afraid.
She II: Please di. am sleepy. You chk for yourself. (She knows the plan)

She: Who is that? Am sleeping.
ME: Closed the phone piece. Hai Di Pondatti ( Wife) Its me!!!
She: Bee, some one is standing outside my room door and speaking just like you.
I was banging harder with my leg. Open the door. I say open the door.
Me: Dont be a stupid. Go open the door.
She: No I wont.
ME: Whats happening there. Now dont be afraid dear. Relax. and go open the door.
She: Ho No.
Me: OK. Now open the door. I will stay online and will talk till dawn if you want. Dont worry am there...

There she opened the door. The coloured cake was ready and bang she opened the door. She was in all colours. The rest was all fun from there. And this was one pic which I took after cake cutting....

NOW THAT YOU ALL KNOW .. pART iI WOULD BE CONTIUED TOMORROW

11 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. little gal. you gave a shit of time while you were there to celebrate her bithday!! LOL.. that must been fun!!

BTW how many loose ends will you leave. your last post also has a to be continued. Hope you will finish that one soon!!

praveen said...

Bringing the devil out of u....just to frighten ur friend...it reminds me the film VACANCY which I saw yesterday in thiruttu dvd.... :D

Anonymous said...

Abha... wot a prankster u r.. she mus t hav been shit scared... ;)

Narsimha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Narsimha said...

haha.. cool prank.. i pity ur poor friend who must have been so badly shaken.. :)

BTW.. nice pic.. where r u over here ;)

do visit my page wen u get time!!
comments, criticism, always welcome..

Honey Bee said...

s4n705h: Real Fun. Pls. read the last line of this post...

Praveen: How dare you say that am a devil? Ok fine... I accept...
BTW, How was the movie?

Vignesh: She was scared. I don't know anything about shit.

Sonu: Nope. Back to my work city.
Sure buddy.

praveen said...

Had huge expectation on that film, but it was nowhere near to that...
:(

Anonymous said...

ill also take a similar foto of my bum and post it on my blog...

Honey Bee said...

Praveen: Sigh!

CW: Any Spectators ready to get a heart attack?

Narsimha said...

Hey, by where r u over here, i meant, where r u in this pic :P

Honey Bee said...

Sonu:please read the post once again dear