Therefore I present to you....The much coveted award of this Century

A troubled man he is...A girl friend toooooooooo busy who is not ready to spend her weekend with him.... A guy in his office is not ready to believe that he could get calls from girls....a guy who is tooooooo busy in is office..........pity this Guy... I therefore take pride in awarding and honoring the Chit Chat Geek S4n705h....

S4n70h, as promised to you I have made the post and you are the stamp on it....


S4n705h, I tried my level best to post a good one on you....I could only manage this much...A small suggestion... Next time check whether your call has got cut. I could hear you snoring for 3 full hrs after we said Bubai ( Now don't blink what Bubai is...? it is Bye Bye)

9 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Yoo Hoo AT last some one thinks and calls me a GEEK.

Thanks buddy. Thanks for the honour. Guys please dont pity me else all the software engineers in india need pity. Its the same story for all of us.

Honey!! the 3 hour call drained my phone battery and i got a chance to not to call my GF!! :D Thanks for that!!

PurpleHeart said...

A whole post for Santosh ! This is fabulous !! that was cute Caricature ! And yea, Congrats Santosh !

praveen said...

I luv tat warning message...hehehe :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks PH!! It was made in bangalore. If you want a A4 size copy let me know. I will try to mail you. if not by post at least the e-version!!

Praveen
Warning?? The whole post is a warning. Remember "whenever there is a lady ("a female" in case of bee) in question always be on guard"

Gomathy S said...

My vision was not affected !!

Sirpy said...

Geeks and chit chat...? Something's amiss..

Anonymous said...

@Honey
in your absense i am trying to reply to the post comments. You can alwyas give your comments later

@ScRiBbLeR
"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" very much like susie and calvin :)

@sirpy
Geeks are the biggest chatters in the world. else whywould compnies would block messenger usages??

Honey Bee said...

S4n7: Does she read my blog?

PH: That i took it from Santosh Blog. Not my own!!!

Praveen: I heard its true

S4n7: C'mmon Relax

Scribbler: DO you have?

Sirpy: When it is a Chit Chat with s4n705h, its always a mess....( burrrrrrrpppppp)

s4n705h:Cool man.. relax.. i think the post had had an effect on you...

Anonymous said...

@Honey
Now relaxed. Yup, effected very much!! Loved to be hyperactive out of blue. back to my much needed sleep. Its Monday. :)