Now that you all Know ….Part - 3

A week after that incident, my science teachers girl, who was also my class mate spoke to me in a hush hush tone about a dream she had early in the morning. It was a Wednesday. And this is what happened.......

Well she dreamt that both of us were traveling all alone. She said that in her dreams she saw beach and rocks. And that we were standing there. I was stumped. What do I have to say?

Me: Are you sure it was me?

She: yes. Am damn sure.

Me: What do we do now? The dreams which you get in early hours would become true. Oh! God No. ( I was a biggie then)

She: Am afraid.

Me: ( I never said Me too though I was )… ummmm do one thing; don’t discuss this to anyone

She: Am sorry. I never knew that I would have such wild dreams. And put you also in deep trouble.

Me: Its okay. Lets see whats happening. Lets hope for the Best.

(Inside my mind: What will happen if this dream turns out to be true? I was bewildered.)

Later that day, the ASPL was taking his bicycle from the stand. No one was around. My time had come. May be that was what I thought. He didn’t notice me. I went and kicked him hard on his butt……

Phew! The boy fell down! I was overwhelmed with joy. Hastily he got up.

ASPL: Why did you do that?

Me: Hmmmm just like that…… Ha ha aaaaa

ASPL: Then, Fishk Fishk Fishk……… He moved his hands in the air and took the nerve out of me.. No. He didn’t hit me.

I was startled.

ASPL: This is Karate. One blow and you are off……He took his cycle and went.

SO that was it. How could he do that? That too to his senior. If he knows Karate, then I will also learn it.

I confronted my Dad. Asked him to put me in a Karate Class.

Dad: Who? You? You don’t want us to be alive? (I still remember the way he looked at me)

The whole of the following week was very pathetic for me. Just unbearable then. I cried. I begged. I protested. I hid his bike key. Tried to puncture the tyre when he started it with the second key. Went on a Fasting for 3 days. (My mom couldn’t bear it and she made me eat on the 3rd day Night). Nothing changed him. The more troubles I gave more stubborn he was in his decision.

One thing he forgot. I was his daughter. I wanted him to succumb. It was my prestige which was squashed by that junior! Huh!

The next day was Thursday. I went early to school. She was there. We went to the school ground.

Me: I think your dream is gonna come true

She: Oh! No!! BTW how do you know it?

Me: If we plan well, Saturday would be the Day. We will have to start from home. We have no choices left with us

She: Ok. Fine. (Till date, I dunno why she said a Yes when she could have coolly said a No….)

ME: You said we were in a bus and you saw us standing in a beach and that there were rocks. Isn’t it? Madras has a beach. But I have not seen rocks. Do you know which place it was?

Me: Now don’t tell me that its at S’pore (it was S’pore again – I had a crush on S’pore. My neighbor was working there and his son had the latest electronics then)

She: I have seen beaches with rocks in Kerala.

Me: No way. We cannot go to Kerala.

She: Why?

Me: Do you know how long it would take to go to Kerala? BTW, I am a vegetarian, I cannot eat fish. I have heard that every food is served with fish.

She: No Idea, then.

We discussed going to Goa. But she was against it. Don’t you know that in the beaches of Goa no one would be dressed properly? I had to acknowledge. After all, she had been to Goa with her family for the previous summer.

That is when we rounded on Pondicherry.

S4n705h, I wanted to finish this but what to do man...Its becoming a Very loooooooooooooonggggggggg Post. Promise you Buddy. Tomorrow will be the last day for this.....


10 Stings:

Anonymous said...

So you ran away from home just because " A guy junior" to you threatened to hit you using some silly karate chops!!

Good one. liked the story.. Hope the last one goes good. BTW don't worry no more virus for you. cos i dont know hacking :)

Anonymous said...

hi, which school are u from , did u study in CBE or ooty by any chance,pooja

Anonymous said...

why did come back again bee... ur father might have become very upset when u came back.......

Anonymous said...

someone rightly said "vaathiyaru pasanga makku"....

Gomathy S said...

Hmm nice going.. hope to see the ending soon..

PurpleHeart said...

hee hee ! By the ways, you do get quite decent vegetarian food in Kerala, non veg is extensive though !

Anonymous said...

see even the greatest writer of all time "Jeff ScRiBbLeR" wants you to finish this thing. come on. start up a new serial. we don't a week long saas bahu type serial!!

Honey Bee said...

s4n705h: Hey! It was my image, prestige which he had put it at stake then... Well, its not a story man.. its that what i did.. line by line word by word that was what I did...

Pooja: Nope...i would have loved to study there...just check and lemme know if there are any late admissions

anon: I came back? Huh! I was sent back

Vignesh: Yeah, How true?

Scribbler: Yup

PH: I didnt know it then..Sigh Missed it....!!!!!!

s4n705h: Yeah. You are right.

Gomathy S said...

@s4n705h
Thx for that comment :)
That reminds me to work on another story :)

Honey Bee said...

Scribbler: Pls. its high time you post a story...