Now that you all Know ….Part - 2

My lies came to light when I Ran away.....So what happened? Why I ran away to Pondicherry?

You don't understand ? - its that you have not read the part 1. This is it!!!!

I would always be late to school. Not my fault. Dont you all by now know that my parents were away at Singapore? My Grand Ma who cooks slowly is not able to ready me so early….!!! On my way to school I never went to the Stadium to see people playing there!!!

Ok. Fine. Coming back to the post. As usual I went late….There was a practice in my school... (Hope they don’t have it even now) all the late comers to the school were made to wait outside the school gate... If a student is late more than 3 times in a month, he/she would be taken to the HM and they have to give their explanation and a parent signed letter to her.

The tree that I asked you to take note, had a big stone in its shade…The stone was flat on the top. A comfortable seater. I would sit there and sing all the prayer songs sung in the assembly.Have you ever been late to school? If not half of your life has been wasted…The joy of waiting outside and seeing others panic... Waw Waw Waw...I now curse myself for not having a photo of me sitting like that…

I enjoy watching the late comers... Some where first time late comers... some would have come with their parent… The school SPL after the assembly would come to the gate and would enquire. In the primary school the 5th STD students are the Seniors. I was also her class mate and we were buddies. So she would take no notice of me and I would slip in the assembly line.

The scenario changed. One day she was on a leave. Incidentally my class miss was also on a leave that day. The ASPL (shucks yaar!!!), my junior he had a grudge against me... I tripped him once while he was playing football….I did that because he dashed my friend the day before…On that day he came to the gate to meet the late comers.

He had already noted that I had been late almost every day and he was unable to anything as SPL smiled for me and she let me go past him. It was his day anyway.

I was taken to the HM’s room. After seeing the parents and other later comers she saw me finally. He told her that I have been late for more than 3 days.

H.M.: Bee, now tell me why you are regularly irregular?

Me: I don’t have parents.

H.M.: What?

Me: I mean they are away at S’pore and my nanny finds it hard to ready me to school……

(What all stories I could give her with a small little ayyo paavam (How So Sad) face I gave her. More than she would have asked for)

After all those crap she let me go…That a junior making me to go and meet the HM was a sheer insult to my Prestige and Image. Incidentally I was the LDA ( Literary and Debating Association) secretary for the Primary School. If he had a post so do I!!! Huh!!!

A week after this incident, my science teachers girl, who was also my class mate spoke to me in a hush hush tone about a dream she had early in the morning. It is.......

To be continued....

6 Stings:

Anonymous said...

ahhh.. My god. its more painful to read episode after episode of this story.

READ AS WARNING!!
if the ending is not good make sure to have some 1000's of virus effecting your system!! :)

PurpleHeart said...

It's all so endless then ! huh ?

Anonymous said...

gr8... :).. i luv more episodes.. especially with everything more interesting... y dont u try writing a novel..

praveen said...

hi bee,
I finally posted that tag today...
:D

Happy Kitten said...

Naughty naughty boy!

Honey Bee said...

s4n705h: Got your point man.

PH: Not endless. Its just that am detailing...

Vignesh: Please tel this to S4n705h and ph

Praveen: Will chk it...

HK: Yes... oh no..... girl...