And Now

I had actually wanted to tell who the Winner is, but well I thought You all would be as Intelligent as Me!!!
Sorry Guys! I should have expected too much from you!!! That too knowing well that you guys are reading my blog.... Now I know the difference between being intelligently and acting intelligently

The WINNER is REACH ME TO FIND ME!!!! And Santosh walks away as the Winner!!!!

Now Santosh as promised here is a list for the GIFT, choose whichever you want You would have it as your Gift

1. pOST oN yOU
2. pOST oN yOU
3. pOST oN yOU


As you all have uniformly shown your regret for not annoucing the Winner, you left out on the 100th Post topic... So the next post will be the 101st Post....

----------------XXXX-----------------

I actually wanna say the results but before that, let me just go thru the titles that have come across....

Santosh: The Lost Bee ---- ( hey am very much alive and living)

Scribbler: Bee in Wonderland ( Will I meet the Mad Hatter and the March Hare in the never ending Tea Party?)

Chronic Writer: Funny Pee ( Yuck! How could Pee be Funny?)

Purple Heart: Those were the days ( Haan For this even without saying the name, I would have guessed this)

Vigneswaralu: Nostalgic about College Days ( True.... But...)

The following suggestions came from my room mate, my school friend ad college Friends

KS: Bee at her Best( she is my room mate.. pls pray for her.....she lives (?) with me!!!! and alive still!!!!!)

School Friends
D: Intermission - I attend Class ( What the hell is this di?)
VJ: Noodles Time ( Cant you think something out of the box at least now man? Will you ever change? )

Instead of me selecting why not you say that also...Makkal theerpey magesan theerpu...
( Oooffff somehow I have managed to create a post today....!!! So what's for tomorrow?)

Do you know, tomorrow if i create a post i would be 5+15+25+35+5+15 th post... that means today's post is 3+13+23+33+3+13+11th post!!!!

Now what do you want me to write tomorrow?
The boy next home
Poor KS
My School story
A mail that I recieved (This is not a forward)
Or Shall I not post the 100th post and goto 101 straight away?

9 Stings:

Anonymous said...

GRRRR. What the heck!! there was no winner.
BTW i gave 2 titles. and both were apt for the situation.
(Reply to comment on title i gave )Though you were alive and living(instead of kicking) but no1 knew where were you!!!

i would love to know what all people tell you in their mails!!

Gomathy S said...

grrrrrr.. me toooo....

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrrr...
u missed the highlighting of 'A' in my title.... whattey naansense...

PurpleHeart said...

U were typically political !!

Gomathy S said...

Hmm now thats a good girl..!!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you thank you.
I would like to thank my mother my father, my sister, my brother. my last GF and the dog which i never had, for their combined efforts. (Cries.)

Honey Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Honey Bee said...

hey but you never told me what gift you want

Anonymous said...

My gift........ Welllllllllll....... Hmmmmmmmmm

should i choose the first one.. No second one is more tempting!! i will take.............. The third gift!!!