What do I do Now?

I have been trying and trying... Trying, trying and trying... ever since I started blogging... It is that yaar... The one that Scribbler has got! The one that Abru has got… every time I try, I land up miserably….I have lost my patience… I even sort the blogger help... It didn’t work out... Now without any help... I seek your all of your help…probably whoever can help me…

For the help rendered, you will be rewarded. Guess what the reward would be... A Big Thanx…!!!

Now tell me... Oh! Haven’t told you what I want is it? Or are you still putting up a show that you don’t understand…? Even if you haven’t understood that, I would call you a dumb head or an empty head... Coz I know the help that am asking does not need too much of brains.. Other than that I also know that those who read this column, doesn’t have the so called kidney err… the BRAIN inside…

If I consider you all to be empty headed and brainless what am I …? Why am I not able to help my self..?! Ahem! Don’t you know that sometimes Genius become fool...?!!!! this is one such incident …!

My dad once came to my school once. That was when I was in 5th Std. I was called as a lazy girl at home. Not taking any effort to open the book even.

He: Is my girly trying?

Miss: Very trying.

I didn’t understand the meaning of her reply then. But now, if someone asks you this about this post, No wonder I would get the same reply.

So, what is that I was trying to do in my blog space? Heh….Heh… He… AM just unable to add my profile logo. I tried adding the flickr one… from the machine… no way... it isn’t allowing me… I need to check with the Google whether it thinks me to be a competitor?

So, its high time Scribbler tells the secrets…

11 Stings:

Anonymous said...

1. Go to http://photobucket.com/ and sign up
2. Upload a picture/logo
3. After uploading, note its url. Copy paste it somewhere.
4. Go to http://blogger.com and click 'Edit Profile' on your Dashboard
5. In the place where it says Photo URL, paste the url from step 3
6. Click 'Save Profile'
7. Tada!
8. Tell me what a wunnerful person I am

Vadapoche said...

Thanx pravin it worked. For u 2 honeybee

Gomathy S said...

If you dont want to take pain of registering in a site you could do what I did,
post in another unused blog of yours as a pic & get that url..
OR
Post the pic as a pre-dated blogpost & get the URL.. (2nd is the best if u dont have another blog.. )

Hmm bee...this post is dedicated to me ?! my name is there through out ;)

Anonymous said...

or... bee its high time since you switched to wordpress(no!!!! wordpress isn't givin me any money for this)

but control panel in wordpress is much more cool.... also you can import all your current posts with comments there :)

Honey Bee said...

Pravin: Thank you so.

J.R.: Edhukku peru dhaan o.c.la kulir kaayaradha? Just kidding.

Scribbler: Granted!!!

Vigneswarlau: Need to try. I have even got a wordpress blog but am not using it. I love the templates in word press. but changing the blog in the middle....konjam illa rombavey idikkudhu....

Honey Bee said...

PRAVIN: Vain. There is some serious conspiracy...the link is as below: http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/HoneyBeeSleeps/?action=view¤t=myself.jpg
still am unable to update with the steps you have given. What do I do now. After i get your technical inputs ( ha ha haaaaa), i will try or follow the Scribblers path. What do you say?

Honey Bee said...

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/HoneyBeeSleeps/
?action=view¤t=myself.jpg

Gomathy S said...

Looks like there is some serious issue in blogger..
All my blog pics including my profile photo is not displayed now :|

Zak said...

yeah they have blocked terrorists scribbler

so bee

WHATS UP FOR THE WEEKEND

Honey Bee said...

Some terrible conspiracy Scribbler

The Mahatma: with that screen anme you are calling us terrorist?

Weekend...ssh.. secret

dont tell this to anyone.. i slept like dog

Gomathy S said...

@The Mahathma
I had written to blogger & they would reach you any moment ... beware